- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Fantastic view on Ajaccio Bay & the Sanguinaires Island, great swimming pool, very good and fresh breakfast, very kind staff, in a very quie..."
About the hotel
On the Gulf of Ajaccio's southern shore 300 m from Portigliolo Beach 8 minute drive from Mare e Sole Beach 25 km from Ajaccio and Campo Dell'Oro Airport "Hotel Céline" is a family-owned establishment located in exceptional surroundings. It overlooks Portigliolo Bay and boasts splendid views across the whole gulf of Ajaccio… And the famous blazing sunsets of the "Isle of Beauty". For your comfort, "Hotel Céline" also has a superb swimming pool, terrace, garden, bar, grill and car park.
By the swimming pool you will appreciate the stillness and beauty of the location. At the grill, you will enjoy pleasant and convivial meals. All rooms have an en-suite bathroom (with bath), toilet, TV and direct-dial telephone. You will also enjoy the privacy of your balcony to admire the view or have breakfast overlooking the sea.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Outdoor Pool , Sailing , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great Value for money
Fantastic view on Ajaccio Bay & the Sanguinaires Island, great swimming pool, very good and fresh breakfast, very kind staff, in a very quiet neighborhood-very few tourists & cars etc.
In nutshell a very good surprise at a very good price. Only regret a triple room that could have been larger.