- Very Good
- 66 guest reviews
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this friendly, comfortable hotel. Our third visit. Room well eqipped and very comfortable bed. We went to..."
"A very successful 2-night break to RS Theatre. Short walk to theatre and town centre. Very fair charging for car park (£5 for whole stay - n..."
"Just spent a really enjoyable week end in the Swan's Nest in Stratford on Avon. Ideally positioned, this Hotel has a lot to offer, especiall..."
"Best thing about this hotel is the location! Within 5 minutes walking distance to the theatre and restaurants along Lamb Street. Rooms are a..."
"Great location for dinner and a visit to theatre. Out in the annex of the hotel but still a lovely room. Breakfast excellent and staff effic..."
About the hotel
The Swans Nest dates back to the late 17th century and overlooks the River Avon, it is one of the earliest brick houses built in the Stratford area. The Hotel was refurbished in 2008 and further enhanced by the opening of an independent restaurant "Le Bistrot Pierre", now an extremely popular dining venue. It is perfectly located for an afternoon boating trip, or a leisurely stroll along the banks of the Avon before heading to the theatre, just a five minute walk away.
Shakespeare's Birthplace and other attractions, are within walking distance. Further attractions nearby include the largest butterfly farm in the UK, Warwick Castle, Kenilworth Castle, Royal Leamington Spa and of course the centre of Stratford with its bustling restaurants, tea houses and boutique shopping. Free wifi is available in all public areas, meetings rooms and guest rooms.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/10/2011 to 22/10/2015 - The card used to book this prepaid rate must be presented to reception on arrival at the hotel. Please note that failure to do so will result in an alternative payment method being required. The LateRooms.com rates for Macdonald The Swan's Nest Hotel in Stratford upon Avon are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this friendly, comfortable hotel.
Our third visit. Room well eqipped and very comfortable bed. We went to an evening performance at the theatre, which didn't finish till gone 10pm, but the hotel's Bistro Pierre restaurant catered for us and we had an excellent meal. Despite the late hour, the food and service were both really good.
A very successful 2-night break to RS Theatre.
Short walk to theatre and town centre. Very fair charging for car park (£5 for whole stay - not per day). Only negative point was central heating. Bedroom was cold until heating was switched on centrally in the early evening and then only warmed a little.