- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"Absolutely wonderful accommodation. Great room with views of the river. Stayed two nights to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Our stay was..."
"Lovely hotel, great room with a great big comfy bed. Staff were helpful and attentive. Only had breakfast at the hotel but it was very good...."
"Wonderful welcoming, informative friendly reception staff. I had previously emailed for high, quiet room and they fulfilled my request as we..."
"Room was very comfortable , clean and quiet. A lovely, relaxing stay...."
"Good location , don't recall seeing the carpark charge when booked Clean rooms and very pleasant staff..."
About the hotel
The Swans Nest dates back to the late 17th century and overlooks the River Avon, it is one of the earliest brick houses built in the Stratford area. The Hotel was refurbished in 2008 and further enhanced by the opening of an independent restaurant "Le Bistrot Pierre", now an extremely popular dining venue. It is perfectly located for an afternoon boating trip, or a leisurely stroll along the banks of the Avon before heading to the theatre, just a five minute walk away.
Shakespeare's Birthplace and other attractions, are within walking distance. Further attractions nearby include the largest butterfly farm in the UK, Warwick Castle, Kenilworth Castle, Royal Leamington Spa and of course the centre of Stratford with its bustling restaurants, tea houses and boutique shopping. Free wifi is available in all public areas, meetings rooms and guest rooms.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Macdonald The Swan's Nest Hotel
Excellent service and food.
We thoroughly enjoyed the stay and would visit again. It enhanced our wonderful time in Stratford, which I have been visiting for many years, but less often recently.
Swan's Nest. Home from home
Absolutely wonderful accommodation.
Great room with views of the river. Stayed two nights to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Our stay was so enjoyable with great food at Pierre's Bistro.