This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The West Cromwell hotel is a small family run hotel, with 21 rooms. All rooms have en-suite bathrooms. Recently refurbished in January 2008.
Centrally situated in the royal borough of Kensington and Chelsea, one of only four royal boroughs in the country. Kensington Palace, with it's magnificent gardens, Albert Memorial and statue of Peter Pan. Kensington Gardens, the Albert Hall, Science Museum, Geological Museum as well as the Victoria and Albert Museum and the Natural History Museum. Hyde Park, with it's three hundred and forty acres of Royal Parkland and Serpentine Lake for fishing, boating and swimming, during the summer months. Harrods of Knightsbridge - one of London's most exclusive shopping areas - is easily accessible as are London Transport Tube stations. Also within walking distance are the Olympia and Earls Court exhibition centres.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for West Cromwell Hotel in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet