- 7 guest reviews
"Owners were friendly. Hotel was basic. But for the price I had paid, there are no complaints...."
"It's quite a good location but it's just outside a major road and lots of noise from the cars. other than that an excellent location...."
"Great big clean room, x2 double beds and good value!..."
"Breakfast was OK, dining room is a bit small and had to wait for a table to come free...."
About the hotel
The West Cromwell hotel is a small family run hotel, with 21 rooms. All rooms have en-suite bathrooms. Recently refurbished in January 2008.
Centrally situated in the royal borough of Kensington and Chelsea, one of only four royal boroughs in the country. Kensington Palace, with it's magnificent gardens, Albert Memorial and statue of Peter Pan. Kensington Gardens, the Albert Hall, Science Museum, Geological Museum as well as the Victoria and Albert Museum and the Natural History Museum. Hyde Park, with it's three hundred and forty acres of Royal Parkland and Serpentine Lake for fishing, boating and swimming, during the summer months. Harrods of Knightsbridge - one of London's most exclusive shopping areas - is easily accessible as are London Transport Tube stations. Also within walking distance are the Olympia and Earls Court exhibition centres.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
Dirty, shabby, horrendous food. I have stayed in better hostels.
Having to make arrangements at the last minute I turned to laterooms as normal.
On this occasion I was sorely disappointed. The hotel was shabby in the extreme and the room extremely dirty. Surfaces in the room were sticky and filthy. A full size domestic fridge was pumping out heat making the room unbearably hot even with the windows wide open (no safety catches btw) the radiator turned off and and it being November. Breakfast was laid out on a table - processed ham and cheese. No refrigeration or sneeze guards etc and a single fork to serve both. Remember the hotel is unbearably hot too. A member of staff who seemed incapable of speech brought out four slices of toast per table - regardless of if you wanted it or not. The place is so bad it is laughable. Avoid it.
Owners were friendly.
Hotel was basic. But for the price I had paid, there are no complaints.