- Very Good
- 70 guest reviews
"We had the most relaxing break, everything from the room to the food to the staff who were so attentive and helpful everything was first cla..."
"This was our second visit to the Abbey and pleased to say the standards were as good as the first (two years ago). The Location is ideal and..."
"Brilliant hotel - would recommend...."
"Very pretty hotel, old exterior and refurbished interior. Good, clean accommodation, large beds, quiet, breakfasts is fine and parking is go..."
"Fantastic location for the Malvern Hills and on the door step of the theatre, where we wanted to be. Plenty of comfy chairs on ground floor..."
About the hotel
The Abbey, Great Malvern's setting is one of the most perfect in the country, close to many interesting cities yet situated right in the heart of the countryside, at the foot of the Malvern Hills. The hotel offers you a tranquil haven in which to retreat and relax. The aspect of the hotel offers spectacular views of the scenic Vale of Evesham and beautiful Malvern Hills.
The Abbey has been welcoming guests since the mid 1800's and is steeped in history. The site was once part of the adjoining Benedictine Priory and during its time as a hotel, it was commandeered by the Ministry of Information in World War II. Today the hotel is committed to offering a warm welcome and excellent service boasting all the modern facilities and comfort demanded by business and leisure travellers. Sink into the sofas in the lounge, enjoy a drink in the bar or take your time over a delicious meal in the restaurant and let us take care of everything. Our main priority is that you leave feeling relaxed and refreshed after your visit.
Showing Tuesday 28 July 2015 to Wednesday 29 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2015 to 31/12/2015 - The Restaurant will not be open for Lunch / Dinner service on 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st December 2015. The Lounge menu will be available for all day dining service only, The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
My Wonderful Break
We had the most relaxing break, everything from the room to the food to the staff who were so attentive and helpful everything was first class, all the little details that sometimes get forgotten, it was all to make your stay comfortable and special.
I felt I was the only one in the Hotel that mattered. So thank you to all concerned 10/10.
Return visit to the Abbey
This was our second visit to the Abbey and pleased to say the standards were as good as the first (two years ago).
The Location is ideal and perfectly situated for theatre, shops, walking the hills,etc. Room was spacious and had everything we needed. Breakfast is buffet style and had all you require, with plenty of staff available to serve drinks and assist if required. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and hope to return in the near future.