- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"We were allocated a room with a disabled bathroom that was very clinical, more like a hospital bathroom. Whilst the dinner was good the brea..."
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Abbey, it is beautiful and right in the heart of the town which was a pleasant surprise. Ample parking..."
"Lovely and quiet. Great nights sleep. Places to eat nearby. Car parking. Pleasant breakfast. Lovely...."
"We had the most relaxing break, everything from the room to the food to the staff who were so attentive and helpful everything was first cla..."
"This was our second visit to the Abbey and pleased to say the standards were as good as the first (two years ago). The Location is ideal and..."
About the hotel
The Abbey, Great Malvern's setting is one of the most perfect in the country, close to many interesting cities yet situated right in the heart of the countryside, at the foot of the Malvern Hills. The hotel offers you a tranquil haven in which to retreat and relax. The aspect of the hotel offers spectacular views of the scenic Vale of Evesham and beautiful Malvern Hills.
The Abbey has been welcoming guests since the mid 1800's and is steeped in history. The site was once part of the adjoining Benedictine Priory and during its time as a hotel, it was commandeered by the Ministry of Information in World War II. Today the hotel is committed to offering a warm welcome and excellent service boasting all the modern facilities and comfort demanded by business and leisure travellers. Sink into the sofas in the lounge, enjoy a drink in the bar or take your time over a delicious meal in the restaurant and let us take care of everything. Our main priority is that you leave feeling relaxed and refreshed after your visit.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2016 to 01/01/2017 - The Restaurant will not be open for Lunch / Dinner service on 24th, 25th, 26th, 30th, 31st December 2016 and 1st January 2017. The Lounge menu will be available for all day dining service only, The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
We were allocated a room with a disabled bathroom that was very clinical, more like a hospital bathroom.
Whilst the dinner was good the breakfast was very disappointing - a 4* hotel should be providing a freshly-cooked breakfast, not a lukewarm buffet normally associated with budget hotels.
Excellent mini break!
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Abbey, it is beautiful and right in the heart of the town which was a pleasant surprise.
Ample parking. We ate out the first night and at the hotel the second and food was lovely. Service was exemplary and actually this made the stay even more special. Nothing is too much trouble. We said we fancied a chocolate mint at the end of the evening whilst drinking our coffee in the bar lounge and the staff went out their way to fetch us some.....its the small things that make a big difference. thank you.