- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"What a lovely place, shame I was to I'll to enjoy it. Excellent service, everyone so pleasant even down to the workmen in the car park. Rece..."
"Stayed away because of the quality of food but on recent visit huge improvement. Stayed at The Bull many times but this was the best food ye..."
"Friendly Staff very helpful.Room was ok average to good at most,cost of the room bringing it down to average.Room was very hot needed AC.Bre..."
"Comfortable stay. Only disappointment was that we had to wait 1 1/4 hours for the family room to be allocated...."
"Loved the sense of History and spacious public areas. Beautiful garden at rear of Hotel. Food was good but disliked automatic 10% service ch..."
About the hotel
The Bull dates back to 1688 and is prominently situated along the old London to Oxford Road, at a time when it was one of the principal coaching routes in England. Whilst there remains a real commitment to the traditional values of a warm welcome, the hotel has come a long way since being an old coaching inn. Many improvements have been made to the interior over the years and whilst the facilities are modern, the décor is sympathetic to the original building.
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
What a lovely place, shame I was to I'll to enjoy it.
Excellent service, everyone so pleasant even down to the workmen in the car park. Reception were lovely, offered to carry our many boxes of Christmas presents, offered to make me a lemon tea for my cold. Can't wait to return and try out the many bars and restaurants.
Weekend at The Bull
Stayed away because of the quality of food but on recent visit huge improvement.
Stayed at The Bull many times but this was the best food yet served in The Beeches at dinner and breakfast. We were upgraded to Executive room which was a lovely room but was not made aware that it was directly above a function room, could have been warned as on previous visits. Staff were excellent as usual.