- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"Welcoming staff, good breakfast, bar food good, reasonable price, room just been decorated, comfortable bed, I had a single room, cost £50.0..."
"A very nice experience. Staff polite, friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. Good value for money, and I would definitely stay..."
"The room was too hot, and no fan was available. Breakfast coffee was not real ground coffee. We don't like duvets, so a top sheet + blanket..."
"I have been using this hotel for several years now and always find the staff helpful and courteous. The rooms are well appointed and maintai..."
"I was here for a business trip. The staff were lovely and really friendly. Especially the lady at the front desk who was very patient when I..."
About the hotel
Just off Junction 7 of the M6 motorway, 6 miles from the City Centre & 18 miles from the NEC & Birmingham International Airport. Free WIFI is available in all bedrooms & public areas. Free car parking available on site,BT sport is available in the Oak Bar.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Table Tennis
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Would not return
Never left a bad review in my life, but room was dull and tired which was not a big issue but could not sleep as it was like a sauna and the radiators kept clicking loudly.
To top it off I had dinner in the restuarant which was not cooked properly. I did inform the staff and they just said sorry, no replacement or refund.
Welcoming staff, good breakfast, bar food good, reasonable price, room just been decorated, comfortable bed, I had a single room, cost £50.00 thought this was expensive.