- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"I cancelled our booking at a Travelodge in favour of this hotel as it had on site parking. However parking was very limited as the car park..."
"First time I've been in Edinburgh for a long time but I will be returning to this hotel all the staff very approachable and the ease of chec..."
"Room was a good size bed was really comfortable. Toilet was small but modern shower was a good size. The biscuits and hot choc was a bonus l..."
"I was pleasantly surprised with this accommodation and think it was great value for money. It was an easy walk to Princess Street and in the..."
"Fantastically accommodating staff, as a disabled client provide rooms near to lift & with same level access shower. Conference of many over..."
About the hotel
Located in the Haymarket area to the West End of the New Town in Edinburgh, 5 minutes walk from main shopping areas Princes Street and George Street. The EICC and Lothian Road are also within a 5 minute walk for those on business, and for sports fans Murrayfield and Tynecastle Stadium are 15-20 minutes walk. There is limited free parking available on site and on-street parking nearby.
All 66 bedrooms have large comfortable beds, widescreen LCD TVs with CD/DVD player, luxury toiletries, free wi-fi and local calls along with 24 hour room service. At Metro West End Bar and restaurant, there's an emphasis on fresh ingredients - sourced and prepared with care, and the discrete, personal service is everything you'd expect from an Apex Hotel. But more than that, Metro West End has an unmistakable air of fun. After all, eating should always be relaxed and enjoyable.
Showing Friday 22 May 2015 to Saturday 23 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Apex Haymarket Hotel (formerly Apex European Hotel) in Edinburgh are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
good location close to tram stop with access to princess street. beware the bar prices!
I cancelled our booking at a Travelodge in favour of this hotel as it had on site parking.
However parking was very limited as the car park was tiny. Thankfully we got the last space. otherwise it's on street parking which was also limited and v expensive. Reception were great & let us check in a half hour early & were welcoming & friendly. Room was nice & clean. Our only gripe was the £15 charge at the bar for 2 glasses of lukewarm white wine from a bottle we know costs only £4.99 at our local supermarket. We understand that things are going to cost a bit more in Edinburgh but that's taking the proverbial out of guests.
Apex Haymarket Hotel (formerly Apex European Hotel)
First time I've been in Edinburgh for a long time but I will be returning to this hotel all the staff very approachable and the ease of checking in made a pleasure to stay here.