- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"My husband and I booked the hotel through laterooms and found it was on the end of the road where our nephew lives, which was most convenien..."
"Room comfortable, staff friendly , evening meal good value for money, disappointed at breakfast by half slice of black pudding ...."
"This hotel is very convenient to Haymarket station. Friendly welcome, large D/room with pleasant decor...."
"Hugely convenient for Haymarket Station and buses and trams to and from Princes Street. A lovely walk on a dry day. Staff really welcoming a..."
"Evening meal over cooked and poor service...."
About the hotel
Located in the Haymarket area to the West End of the New Town in Edinburgh, a 10 minute walk from main shopping areas Princes Street and George Street. The EICC and Lothian Road are also within a 10 minute walk for those on business, and for sports fans Murrayfield and Tynecastle Stadium are 15-20 minutes walk. There is limited parking available at a surcharge on site and on-street parking nearby.
All 66 bedrooms have large comfortable beds, widescreen LCD TVs, luxury toiletries, free wi-fi and local calls along with 24 hour room service. At Metro West End Bar and Restaurant, there is an emphasis on fresh ingredients - sourced and prepared with care, and the discrete, personal service is everything you would expect from an Apex Hotel. After all, eating should always be relaxed and enjoyable.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
My husband and I booked the hotel through laterooms and found it was on the end of the road where our nephew lives, which was most convenient as we were in Edinburgh for his Stag night and his fiancee's hen afternoon tea.
The receptionist Zena from Latvia was genuinely polite and very welcoming. Interested in what we were doing but at the same time very efficient.
1 night business stays
Room comfortable, staff friendly , evening meal good value for money, disappointed at breakfast by half slice of black pudding .