- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"We would stay here again but next time would request a quieter room as our room was at the front over the front entrance, although the view..."
"Clean and friendly hotel. Fantastic area with no need for car. Hot shower comfy large beds. Great room for two..."
"Hotel was lovely and bright with a lovely atmosphere. Room was bright and clean and very comfortable...."
"Lovely hotel and staff very accommodating..."
"Definitely be back, brilliant...."
About the hotel
The Apex Grassmarket Hotel is ideally located in Edinburgh’s old town, within walking distance of the Royal Mile. All 169 bedrooms are luxurious with large comfortable beds, 42" widescreen LCD TVs, luxury toiletries, power showers, Free WiFi and local calls along with 24 hour room service. The hotel’s exclusive Yu Time Leisure facilities include a gym with the latest Technogym™ equipment, and an indoor swimming pool and tropicarium.
At Tony Singh at Apex Grassmarket you can enjoy informal dining and something for every taste as you take in iconic views of Edinburgh's famous Grassmarket and Edinburgh Castle. Surrounded by Edinburgh's historical past you will be able to choose from a tasty choice of sharing dishes.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Mountain Bike Hire, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 25/02/2013 to 31/12/2020 - There is limited car parking available on site, and additional spaces close by at a multi-storey car park on Castle Terrace. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
We would stay here again but next time would request a quieter room as our room was at the front over the front entrance, although the view of the castle was magnificent.
Also we found the room very warm (no air conditioning), and were unable to open the windows because of the noise.
Edinburgh stay grassmarket
Clean and friendly hotel.
Fantastic area with no need for car. Hot shower comfy large beds. Great room for two