- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"I stayed in the hotel as it was convenient to break up a long journey. I needed to get back on the motorway early the next morning so didn'..."
"Very helpful staff, an early check in wasn't a problem and the food at the Watermill was excellent...."
"This was an excellent hotel and extremely clean. The room was lovely and the bed was massive. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The..."
"As we arrive at the hotel the customer service was top class (professional). Our room was very clean and we have enjoyed the foods, the serv..."
"This was our first stay here. The staff were fantastic. Sabrina on reception. The young man who served us at dinner was excellent. We had di..."
About the hotel
Conveniently located between York and Leeds, our modern Privately owned and managed hotel is ideally located for business guests and visitors wishing to explore Yorkshire.
With free Wi-Fi, free car parking for all our guests, and the award-winning Watermill Restaurant, the Milford Hotel is a clean and comfortable home away from home. Located on the outskirts of Leeds , just off J42 of the A1(M), The Best Western PLUS Milford Hotel has excellent links to both the M1 and the M62 motorways.
At the Gateway to Yorkshire the Shops and attractions of York, Wakefield, Selby, Doncaster, Pontefract, Harrogate, Wetherby and Leeds can all be enjoyed within 30 minutes' drive of the hotel, and our fully air-conditioned bedrooms will be ready and waiting when you get back! Offering newly installed Luxury bathrooms, a clean modern and comfortable bedroom to enjoy a good night's sleep.
The Watermill Restaurant offers freshly prepared dishes, all locally sourced. Our dedicated friendly team will be on hand to provide you with excellence service throughout your stay.
Please note that we do accept well behaved pets, but only in our standard double rooms. A fixed charge of £7. 50 per pet applies.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 20/11/2015 to 19/12/2015 - Pets are accepted at a £7.50 charge in Standard rooms only. On Friday and Saturday nights, the Bar/Restaurant hosts Christmas parties and will be unavailable. The hotel will provide catering to guests The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent Hotel and great staff
I stayed in the hotel as it was convenient to break up a long journey.
I needed to get back on the motorway early the next morning so didn't want to get caught in any traffic.
It was the perfect location for this.
The staff were very friendly and the room was very comfortable and clean.
The breakfast was excellent too.
Very helpful staff, an early check in wasn't a problem and the food at the Watermill was excellent.