Found the same room at a different price? Tell us, and we'll offer to match it.
Euston Square Hotel
|3||AA Assessed Guest Accommodation||Ratings explained|
Euston Square Hotel is a contemporary boutique hotel in a fantastic central London location (Zone 1) within a short walk to Euston & Kings Cross St Pancras Stations, the British Museum, Oxford Street, West End Theatres and Regents Park. Our enthusiatic team look forward to welcoming our guests and have a 'can-do' attitude to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as we can.
Euston Square Hotel is a haven of calm and relaxation amid the hectic bustle of London’s vibrant West End.
- Entirely modernised in 2008 & 2009.
- 75 guest rooms
- All rooms have a private bathroom with modern shower, WC & wash basin.
- Air conditioning, free Wifi & broadband, in-room hospitality tray.
- 4 specially designed DDA (Disability Discrimation Act) guest bedrooms for guests with special access requirements.
- Contemporary lobby, guest lounge & bar area.
- Conference suite for up to 100 delegates and 3 additional syndicate rooms for between 6 & 12 delegates.
- Excellent location in Zone 1 ideal for most of London's important business and tourist venues as well as for getting to and from the rest of the UK and Europe via road, rail or air transport.
- Euston only 150m, Kings Cross St Pancras International (Eurostar) less than 1km, Euston Square Tube/Underground (metro) immediately next to the hotel.
- In the West End of London; only 10 minutes to The City financial centre (Moorgate & Farringdon).
- Less than 10 minutes walking distance to several Tube/Underground stations offering easy access to Victoria, Northern, Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City, Central and Bakerloo lines.
Please see our special rates, promotions and packages (subject to availability and terms & conditions). Hotel policy and full terms & conditions can be requested by email from directly from the hotel or from the online travel agent.