- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"Ideally situated within waling distance of the town centre, with an Indian Restaurant on its doorstep!..."
"Enjoyed our stay here, rooms clean,beds comfortable. We had a bath which was good after walking with fluffy towels. We were on the ground fl..."
"Great hotel, with a friendly atmosphere. We stayed in a family room with 2 adults, a six year old and a ten month old. We also travelled wit..."
"Nice location, room was very hot, but clean an fully equipped. breakfast was realy good...."
"The front of the hotel does not reflect the hotel inside. The decor was very tasteful and our room was large. The only criticism is that it..."
About the hotel
You will find this hotel just on the outskirts of Skipton, a traditional market town in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. Dine in the canalside Baby Swan restaurant where a stream of activity keeps you entertained restaurant - offering straightforward, honest to goodness food, cooked by a dedicated team supporting local suppliers. As a hotel guest, you will enjoy free use of the hotel leisure facilities during your stay.
Children under 16 years are welcome to visit until 6. 30pm but must remain under the supervision of an accompanying adult at all times.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Rendezvous Hotel and Leisure in Skipton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Ideally situated within waling distance of the town centre, with an Indian Restaurant on its doorstep!
good middle range hotel
Enjoyed our stay here, rooms clean,beds comfortable.
We had a bath which was good after walking with fluffy towels. We were on the ground floor at the back which was peaceful even though there was a wedding party on. We only had a little disturbance from this around six pm (foul language from guests outside smoking). Not the hotels fault. I would choose a room on the canal side as the road is quite busy and away from wedding venue. Ground floor has no view. We used the leisure centre which was lovely ,enjoyed sauna,jacuzzi etc. We ate at the Indian next door and went into Skipton for breakfast. You are asked if you want to book in for dinner when you arrive but are not shown a menu. This would be a good idea. Only booked here as everywhere was booked up as it is not the most attractive building but I would stay here again. Enjoyed walk from hotel to Skipton from behind the hotel, you need decent shoes as it was muddy in places.