- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Fantastic staff -friendly and helpful . Made us feel very welcome..."
"Not sure the room was worth what we paid for and I would not be sure I would pay that again. Room price did not include breakfast payment...."
"Great stay, lovely to have good sized family room with extra bed. Good location, loved the leisure facilities. Very satisfied...."
"Nice and clean place to stay. Good location...."
"we stayed at the rendezvous hotel for 1 night on 6th September 2015.parking outside hotel was excellent as soon as we walked in the friendli..."
About the hotel
You will find this hotel just on the outskirts of Skipton, a traditional market town in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. Dine in the canalside Baby Swan restaurant where a stream of activity keeps you entertained restaurant - offering straightforward, honest to goodness food, cooked by a dedicated team supporting local suppliers. As a hotel guest, you will enjoy free use of the hotel leisure facilities during your stay.
Children under 16 years are welcome to visit until 6. 30pm but must remain under the supervision of an accompanying adult at all times.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Snooker/Billiards , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
This was a very clean hotel with a good sized car park.The hotel staff were very pleasant.The room was clean but very tired.The furniture looked as if it had been got from a house clearance.Like your Great Gran had in her house.
Fantastic staff -friendly and helpful .
Made us feel very welcome