- Very Good
- 112 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel, great shower, clean room, wonderful bed, staff very polite and helpful..."
"The hotel itself was beautiful, the receptionist was very polite and friendly, great service and the food we had was lovely. I felt the room..."
"Went here for one night as we were going to a concert in Queens Hall. Couldn't have picked a more central location with great access to the..."
"arrived at 6pm to noise of buildings works in rooms above us. following morning we were woken to drilling and hammering at 7.30 on sat morni..."
"Was rather annoyed when we arrived at the hotel to find they had no knowledge of our booking,despite having booked it 3 weeks earlier. lucki..."
About the hotel
Radisson BLU Hotel, Edinburgh, is a 4-star hotel, in the heart of Edinburgh's city centre, on the historic Royal Mile. The hotel is ideally situated for your visit to Edinburgh, whether staying for business or leisure. Only a short walk away is the famous Edinburgh Castle, home to the city's oldest building, the 12th-century St.
Margaret's Chapel. All rooms are contemporary, comfortable and relaxing, reflecting the individuality of the hotel and its unique location. Guestrooms feature complimentary WiFi Internet. The restaurant specialises in seafood and authentic Scottish dishes. Guests have complimentary access to Pace Leisure Club with swimming pool and gym. Unwind with a relaxing wellness treatment, such as massages and facials (charges apply). Car parking facilities are available (charges apply). The Radisson Blu Edinburgh has two Electric Vehicle Charging Stations. Each Charging Station is simple, robust and reliable and comprises a 13-Amp socket and 32-Amp connector. The Charging Stations are free to use to anyone who pays for car parking. Attention to detail and excellent service will make your stay at the Radisson BLU Hotel, Edinburgh an unforgettable experience.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 14/10/2013 to 10/11/2013 - *Please note our swimming pool will be out of use due to essential maintenance from the 28th October 2013 for 6 days inclusive, alternative arrangements for swimming have been made during this time* The LateRooms.com rates for Radisson BLU Hotel, Edinburgh in Edinburgh are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel, great shower, clean room, wonderful bed, staff very polite and helpful
The hotel itself was beautiful, the receptionist was very polite and friendly, great service and the food we had was lovely.
I felt the room we had for the money paid wasn't fantastic.