- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"The staff at this hotel were very helpful and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble. The accomodation was good if a little on the small sid..."
"I would definitely stay here again. Staff were very good and the room was lovely...."
"Upgraded to junior suite. Excellent value for money paid. Hotel in good position, near to tube station and Hyde Park...."
"Very nice to have the seating area downstairs. Staff all extremely welcoming. You do need more lift space at busy times...."
"Unable to really fault this hotel for a business trip..."
About the hotel
With free Wi-Fi and 4-star bedrooms, the stylish Blakemore Hyde Park Hotel also features a creative restaurant and cocktail bar. Situated in elegant Bayswater, the hotel is a 5-minute walk from Hyde Park. There is also the Terrace Restaurant and elegant Lounge Bar.
The modern rooms at Blakemore Hyde Park each have a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. All rooms and suites come with a TV, free tea/coffee and ironing facilities, and some have a seating area. Freshly cooked and continental breakfasts are served daily in Wellington Restaurant, which offers intimate evening dining as well. The Blakemore Hyde Park Hotel is just 5 minutes’ walk from Bayswater and Queensway Underground stations. Oxford Street and Bond Street are about 800 metres away, and Knightsbridge is a 20-minute walk.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
The staff at this hotel were very helpful and friendly.
Nothing was too much trouble. The accomodation was good if a little on the small side. I would stay at this hotel again.
Lovely hotel in a lovely area
I would definitely stay here again.
Staff were very good and the room was lovely.