- Very Good
- 149 guest reviews
"staff very friendly and helpful..."
"Very nice hotel staff were excellent would definitely recommend and also will most certainly book again..."
"Basic hotel but did the job. Friendly hotel staff and accommodating when I asked for directions to walk into the city centre..."
"Tired old room in need of some TLC! Cheap carpet with many iron burns , and damaged old bath with dodgy shower over. Grouting black and unsi..."
"It is a very good stay in Manchester if you are looking for quality and great value..."
About the hotel
*POOL CLOSURE: 2nd NOV to 15th NOV> Please note that due to upgrading work on our pool, the swimming pool, steam room and sauna will be closed between the 2nd November 2015 & 15th November 2015. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. The Castlefield Hotel looks over the Bridgewater canal and Castlefield Arena.
We are opposite the Museum of Science and Industry and just a short walk from Deansgate Rail Station. The Castlefield Hotel offers all guests free Wi-Fi, fully equipped gym, indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room. Car parking is 10. 00GBP per day, subject to availability. There may be a wait when trying to park at peak times. The Castlefield Hotel is 600 metres from Manchester Central exhibition centre. It has easy access to the tram and there is a free shuttle bus from the museum to the city centre. All Rooms are non smoking, en-suite with flat screen televisions and tea and coffee making facilities. Guests are asked to check in after 16. 00GMT and vacate their rooms by 11. 00GMT. The Lounge has views over the canal basin and offers good-value food and drink, with a 10% food discount for Hotel guests.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Badminton , Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 30/10/2015 to 16/11/2015 - *POOL CLOSURE: 2nd NOV to 15 NOV. Please note that due to upgrading work on our pool, this area will be closed between the 2nd Nov & 15th Nov 2015. We aplolgise for any inconvenience this may caused The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Not a great first impression: had to climb a lot of steps from car park to reception (access no longer possible via gym).
I have a mobility impairment, so I had chosen a hotel with parking, although there was a charge for it. Would have been impossible for a wheelchair user.
The public parts are shabby and none too clean. Security tag detached from fire extinguisher on our floor. Room itself was okay but couldn't use shower to wash my hair as temperature control not working. We arrived at 7.55 to be told kitchen closed at 8.00 pm, so ate out. Breakfast - usual mid market selection, not bad except bacon like shrapnel and mediocre coffee.
staff very friendly and helpful