- Very Good
- 171 guest reviews
"Basic hotel but did the job. Friendly hotel staff and accommodating when I asked for directions to walk into the city centre..."
"Tired old room in need of some TLC! Cheap carpet with many iron burns , and damaged old bath with dodgy shower over. Grouting black and unsi..."
"It is a very good stay in Manchester if you are looking for quality and great value..."
"Had a very good stay. Room was adequate and comfortable. Nice bar area and bar food good..."
"good hotel every thing just right, staff very nice, well done..."
About the hotel
The Castlefield Hotel looks over the Bridgewater canal and Castlefield Arena. We are opposite the Museum of Science and Industry and just a short walk from Deansgate Rail Station. The Castlefield Hotel offers all guests free Wi-Fi, fully equpped gym, indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room.
The Castlefield Spa offers a fabulous range of reasonably priced treatments for guests to relax and unwind during their stay, please pre book to avoid disappointment. Car parking is 10. 00GBP per day, subject to availability. There may be a wait when trying to park at peak times. The Castlefield Hotel is 600 metres from Manchester Central exhibition centre. It has easy access to the tram and there is a free shuttle bus from the museum to the city centre. All Rooms are non smoking, en-suite with flat screen televisions and tea and coffee making facilities. Guests are asked to check in after 16. 00GMT and vacate their rooms by 11. 00GMT. The Lounge has views over the canal and offers good-value food and drink.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Badminton, Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 31/12/2014 to 02/12/2015 - The leisure facilities are closed on 31.12.2014 and will reopen on 02.12.2014 at 8am. The LateRooms.com rates for Castlefield Hotel in Manchester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Castlefield - Experience
Basic hotel but did the job.
Friendly hotel staff and accommodating when I asked for directions to walk into the city centre
Scruffy and dated
Tired old room in need of some TLC.
Cheap carpet with many iron burns , and damaged old bath with dodgy shower over. Grouting black and unsighltly around shower area. Shower couldn't keep its temperature. The room was also very hot, with no air con, but if we opened the windows it was quite noisy. I feel that because we booked a late deal, we got one of the worst rooms . It certainly has put us off ever booking a room there again. Good points: nice location by the canal, good wi- fi, and plenty of plug points with USB sockets