- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"After several bad hotel experiences in the area, this place was a pleasure to find. If you don't already, ignore the star ratings and go wit..."
"We ordered a queen size bed and got a double room. It came with one tiny shower gel and shampoo. The bed was very hard. To get to the room w..."
"A surprise, very motivated staff, make your stay a pleasure. Believe the owners of the hotel need to revisit their business model. It could..."
"Room was perfectly clean comfortable and fresh. No tea bags or bottled drinking water in the room let it down in my opinion. Service at rece..."
"Hotel staff were very helpful and welcoming. There was a nice atmosphere and although the room was quite small with a view over local roofto..."
About the hotel
The Royal Adelaide Hotel was built for the consort of William IV, Queen Adelaide in the early 19th century, and has offered the highest standards of hospitality for over 100 years. Now, as a modern hotel, the elegant Georgian building stands as one of the crowning glories of 21st Century Windsor, with each bedroom offering flat screen television, air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, tea and coffee making facilities, irons and boards, hairdryer and room service! Located opposite the 'Long Walk', our pristine hotel (set in a beautiful residential area) is a short, scenic stroll from the town centre and Windsor castle itself. So if you are sightseeing or shopping in Windsor the hotel is in the perfect location.
Heathrow airport's a short haul away, and we are the perfect match for weddings or conferences In Berkshire. As for staff, ours are the latest in a long line of professional, friendly characters who go out of their way to make you feel at home. Few welcomes will be warmer, so whether seeking or business or pleasure, party or conference. . . why not end your search in Windsor?
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/04/2010 to 31/12/2022 - *Please note that parking at the hotel is £15 per night and must be reserved in advance* Please be advised that if paying by credit card, a 2% charge applies. No lift provided and access via stairs. The LateRooms.com rates for The Royal Adelaide Hotel in Windsor are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent value.......a bit of a find
After several bad hotel experiences in the area, this place was a pleasure to find.
If you don't already, ignore the star ratings and go with customer scores, It is chaging my travelling experiences!
A bit tired, but great location
At £99 for a night in a 'four-star' hotel, I thought I was getting a bargain.
In fact, I wished I'd shopped around a bit more as the hotel was tired, in need of some TLC and not the cleanest. £99 seemed quite a high price to pay. I guess you are paying for the location, which is fantastic, right next to the Long Walk and very close to the barracks of the Coldstream Guards (don't miss the changing of the guard). Watch out for the parking small print too - £15 a night to stay at the hotel and there is no long stay parking for under £25 nearby.