- 40 guest reviews
"Negatives: We had a disturbed night from some other drunk guests untill around 4am! However the next morning the Reception Manager was excel..."
"I regularly stay at this hotel whilst on business and it consistently meets requirements. My expectations are realistic, as is the price and..."
"Just a shame there were so many cigarette ends at the bt tom of the steps outside, not a nice welcome. Main car park not that obvious. Staff..."
"I booked this room from McDonalds in Banbury at 515 and was in my room soon after 6pm (Leamington). Great booking service. The room was exce..."
About the hotel
*Hotel completely non smoking* Created in the early 1920s from three 19th century Victorian Mansions, retaining the grace and character of the Victorian era. Just two minutes from Leamington town centre, and Warwick Castle and Shakespeares Stratford-upon-Avon within easy travelling distance. Extensive conference facilities and licensed wedding venue.
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for BEST WESTERN Falstaff Hotel in Leamington Spa are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
53% would recommend it to a friend
Sorting out a problem nights stay - Best Western are BEST
Negatives: We had a disturbed night from some other drunk guests untill around 4am.
However the next morning the Reception Manager was excellent in sorting out the issue for us - so to all other Hotel Managers if your guests have a complaint just sort it out and you can turn a negative in to a positve. and yes as a result we would stay again. Positives: The staff were friendly and this Hotel is in a great location, near to Leaminton, Warwick and Stratford.
Not the Best
I booked this quite late, and was a last option.
There was a very poor internet connection. The main issue was the room was very small which in its self would not be a major issue. However when the heating started up the radiators started to bang. This went on for a few hours until I said I had had enough and asked to be moved @ 2am. Moved to a better room that had no radiator issues. I was given a discount with out an argument, but did hear that other guests had had similar experiences.