- 15 guest reviews
"A suitable stop over for the night, nice friendly staff, comfortable room and a good selection from the bar...."
"Booked the hotel for its location. Have stayed before so knew what to expect. Room was good, plenty of storage space. Shower only worked on..."
"made very welcome with happy staff,we were not disappointed and enjoyed our stay. will definitely be back for more ...."
"Fit for purpose...."
"Room clean and well maintained but lacked ventilation so very hot and stuffy...."
About the hotel
*Hotel completely non smoking* Created in the early 1920s from three 19th century Victorian Mansions, retaining the grace and character of the Victorian era. Just two minutes from Leamington town centre, and Warwick Castle and Shakespeares Stratford-upon-Avon within easy travelling distance. Extensive conference facilities and licensed wedding venue.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
The room was clean but it was not a good nights sleep.
If you are given room 31 nearly every guest walks past your door on the loudest squeakiest floorboards right outside. Then in the morning at 7 the radio is played full stop in the dining room below. This was possibly the worst nights sleep we have ever experienced in a hotel anywhere. Then at breakfast when a good cup of tea was in order it was like dishwater and the milk was off. We will not be back!
Cold showers and small cots in Royal Leamington Spa
Honestly this hotel was so bad, so tired it was almost funny......
Almost. Arrived to see the sign had fallen down, and paint peeling, an ashtray with about 3 kilos of fag buts in it, nice. The room a family twin, for £120 per night could not have fitted a family of rabbits let alone humans. The beds were tiny and to top it off ..... No hot water for 3 days of our stay. Honestly it was embarrassing that any tourists would think this is the normal hotel in the uk. 0 out of 10 . Awful!!!