- 9 guest reviews
"We could not find a fault with the place. From the friendly check in, the knowledgable staff and the helpful staff when our daughter was ill..."
"Spacious room with double aspect. Good service throughout the stay. Very "country house" style but still with all mod cons. Bathroom a tiny..."
"Only one thing that was a disappointment and that was the shower was very good..."
"As I had booked a superior double room I would have liked to have had a double bed instead of 2 single beds put together and also on arrival..."
"Amazing room, walk in wardrobe etc. Lovely balcony. Shame a glass of wine is £7.50! Is there any need to rinse guests that much?..."
About the hotel
The Rothay Manor Hotel & Restaurant offers a relaxed, warm and friendly atmosphere in a luxury country house setting, with large individually designed en-suite bedrooms, spacious comfortable lounges, delicious fresh food and outstanding service. We continue to maintain the standards and traditions that have kept the hotel a popular destination for over 40 years - well-appointed bedrooms, homemade jams and marmalades with breakfast, our famous buffet-style afternoon tea and our candle-lit restaurant, whilst offering modern amenities - flatscreen televisions, dvds, i-pod docks and free wi-fi.
Showing Thursday 3 September 2015 to Friday 4 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Croquet, Fishing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We could not find a fault with the place.
From the friendly check in, the knowledgable staff and the helpful staff when our daughter was ill late one night, they could not do enough.
Very comfortable and good value
Spacious room with double aspect.
Good service throughout the stay. Very "country house" style but still with all mod cons. Bathroom a tiny bit dated but didn't detract from the stay.