- Very Good
- 47 guest reviews
"Fantastic stay my 6 year old did not want to leave!..."
"The building is lovely and the staff were very helpful. Unfortunately it was very busy, lengthy waits to check in and - perhaps as part of t..."
"I loved the hotel,the staff is five star and the Food is best one I try in my live......"
"Great value, great hotel...."
"Clean, comfortable, welcoming. Only one restaurant open and for a meal rather than a snack, but reasonable...."
About the hotel
Minutes from Heathrow, this is an airport hotel that feels like anything but. Dramatic spaces, distinctive design and dedicated service come together in a location where London meets the world. Rooms are spacious and deeply comfortable, and expansive spaces are ideal for entertaining and events on a grand scale.
Just minutes from Heathrow airport, Steak & Lobster Heathrow is the perfect way to top and tail your travels. We've brought top notch London cuisine to the Bath Road in Middlesex, saving you the trek into the busy capital. Choose from a mouth-watering steak, freshly cooked lobster (all with unlimited fries and salad, of course) or a veggie option. Wash it all down with a glass of wine or refreshing beer. With the destination Bijou Bar and a soothing spa, this hotel is perfect for work or play. Or enjoy a unique blend of classic & contemporary Indian cuisine at Annayu. Our main dishes are authentic & traditional, drawing inspiration from every region of India. On either side of classic main courses, we encourage our chefs to be creative: with starters and desserts that take traditional recipes and give them a sophisticated, often seasonal, twist. The result is a culinary journey through the regional tastes & textures of Indian cooking, carefully crafted for the contemporary palate.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/01/2013 to 31/01/2022 - Government-issued photo identification and a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit are required at check-in. The LateRooms.com rates for Radisson Blu Edwardian, Heathrow in Heathrow Airport are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic stay my 6 year old did not want to leave!
Lovely hotel but very busy and noisy plumbing marred the stay
The building is lovely and the staff were very helpful.
Unfortunately it was very busy, lengthy waits to check in and - perhaps as part of the refurb- we were disturbed by noisey pipes at intervals through the night. Would stay again, but ask a few questions before accepting a room.