- Very Good
- 48 guest reviews
"Was staying for one night before flying out and it was a great piece of luxury. Room was perfect and I ate at the steak and lobster bar - gr..."
"The hotel was beautiful, ordered room service and was delivered promptly, staff was excellent and very willing and able to help and answer m..."
"Very pleasent stay although a little noisy with deliveries..."
"Very pleasant atmosphere, staff very helpful and amenable. Good hotel facilities...."
"The hotel was welcoming and cosy although so close to Heathrow airport. We had drinks in the Bijou Bar and dinner in the Steak & Lobster whi..."
About the hotel
Minutes from Heathrow, this is an airport hotel that feels like anything but. Dramatic spaces, distinctive design and dedicated service come together in a location where London meets the world. Rooms are spacious and deeply comfortable, and expansive spaces are ideal for entertaining and events on a grand scale.
Just minutes from Heathrow airport, Steak & Lobster Heathrow is the perfect way to top and tail your travels. We've brought top notch London cuisine to the Bath Road in Middlesex, saving you the trek into the busy capital. Choose from a mouth-watering steak, freshly cooked lobster (all with unlimited fries and salad, of course) or a veggie option. Wash it all down with a glass of wine or refreshing beer. With the destination Bijou Bar and a soothing spa, this hotel is perfect for work or play. Or enjoy a unique blend of classic & contemporary Indian cuisine at Annayu. Our main dishes are authentic & traditional, drawing inspiration from every region of India. On either side of classic main courses, we encourage our chefs to be creative: with starters and desserts that take traditional recipes and give them a sophisticated, often seasonal, twist. The result is a culinary journey through the regional tastes & textures of Indian cooking, carefully crafted for the contemporary palate.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/01/2013 to 31/01/2022 - Government-issued photo identification and a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit are required at check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
83% would recommend it to a friend
Was staying for one night before flying out and it was a great piece of luxury.
Room was perfect and I ate at the steak and lobster bar - great value at £20 unlimited chips or salad. Would recommend without a doubt.
Very nice stay
The hotel was beautiful, ordered room service and was delivered promptly, staff was excellent and very willing and able to help and answer my questions.