- Very Good
- 97 guest reviews
"Excellent stay for one night great value for money. I would stay again for longer plenty to do and see...."
"Hands down the best Hotel I have ever been in. If you like quirky charm and wonderful staff, fantastic food and choice of drink at the bar a..."
"Pleasant cosy hotel in great location...."
"One of the nicest and most original rooms I've stayed in...."
"A brief introduction to Edinburgh at the Channings, where the staff took care of making a special romantic evening and giving valuable advic..."
About the hotel
Channings Hotel is doubtlessly one of the friendliest hotels in Britain. Boasting the rare charm of allowing the comforts and atmosphere of a country house, but in a decidedly urban setting. Overlooking spectacular private gardens and nestled on a quiet, cobbled street – the residence compromises 5 Edwardian houses sympathetically restored to provide a relaxed, club-like atmosphere.
During your stay you will be accommodated in one of our 41 individually decorated bedrooms, which include three suites and a four-poster bedroom. Guest are given the wonderfully indulgent option of choosing a rooms with a slipper roll top bath, or Jacuzzi. For a truly romantic stay why not spoil yourself in a luxurious four-poster bed and bath in an oval bath designed for two, with a decor consisting of antique furniture and prints, in deep rich colour. Foodies will be delighted to discover the fabulous Channings Restaurant – serving award-winning food in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. The hotel reserves the right to pre authorise the credit card used to guarantee the reservation 24 hours prior to arrival.
Showing Tuesday 30 June 2015 to Wednesday 1 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Channings in Edinburgh are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent stay for one night great value for money.
I would stay again for longer plenty to do and see.
Now on my favorite hotels list.
Hands down the best Hotel I have ever been in.
If you like quirky charm and wonderful staff, fantastic food and choice of drink at the bar along with cosy clean rooms then this is the place to go.