- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"It is cheaper to book a deal direct with the hotel they had a dinner, drinks, bed and breakfast deal that we couldn't get on the Internet. T..."
"Good looking hotel and nice room BUT why only 4 milk sachets? Good location and nice grounds, excellent breakfast. Strange to find my car al..."
"Beautiful hotel in lovely grounds. Staff very attentive...."
"Thoroughly relaxing stay will consider a long stay in future...."
"Good customer service , room a bit small but clean and comfortable .. Nice bar area and restaurant , good breakfast , will return ...."
About the hotel
The hotel is situated in 11 acres of grounds and is within easy walking distance of Ross on Wye town centre. Within 10 minutes drive guests can be enjoying the fantastic Wye Valley and Forest of Dean with walking and cycling trails, canoeing and abseiling. Many of the hotel rooms have views over the gardens.
The hotel is able to offer all guests Special Concessions on a variety of local golf courses. A member of Classic British Hotels
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
A bit old fashioned but great food ad location.
It is cheaper to book a deal direct with the hotel they had a dinner, drinks, bed and breakfast deal that we couldn't get on the Internet.
The room was a bit dated, had thin walls (noisy) and got very hot at night.
Food was really lovely. Could have done with a steak knife at dinner though. No one could put the patio heaters on for us in the evening which was frustrating too.
Basically for a base to go off to the Forest of Dean etc it's ok.
Good looking hotel and nice room BUT why only 4 milk sachets.
Good location and nice grounds, excellent breakfast. Strange to find my car almost completely surrounded by barriers in the morning (I was parked in a disabled spot with a blue badge displayed).