- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Stayed a couple of nights, staff very helpful, breakfast very good...."
"Great location to explore the West End from, right next to Notting Hill Gate Stn (Central Line). Not sure I'd want to pay full price for a r..."
About the hotel
Situated in Pembridge Gardens, in Kensington, close to Notting Hill Gate underground station, The Abbey Court is a delightful Victorian townhouse with 22 bedrooms, varying from cozy style Singles, comfortable Doubles with seating area and work desk to plush Four Poster bedrooms. Rooms decorated in a blend of classic yet chic contemporary style, some with original antiques sourced from Portobello Road. Lounge Bar available to residents.
Fibre Optic broadband Wi-Fi available throughout. Charming Conservatory / Breakfast Room leading to small patio garden. "One of the best locations in central London in a quite unique neighbourhood". PLEASE NOTE: Rooms vary in size, layout and aspect. Different room types are spread over 5 floors, including a lower ground floor. There is no lift / elevator. Rooms reserved are allocated at random and can be on any floor. Please specify any preferences when reserving or contact the hotel as soon as possible.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very enjoyable stay
Stayed a couple of nights, staff very helpful, breakfast very good.
Great location to explore the West End from, right next to Notting Hill Gate Stn (Central Line).
Not sure I'd want to pay full price for a room but the LateRooms price works out at good value.