This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Cromwell Lodge Hotel Banbury sits on the high street of the Busy Oxfordshire Market town of Banbury, very close to Banbury Cross with easy access to the M40 junction 11. The Cromwell Lodge Hotel an ideal base for exploring the local area. Banbury is a bustling town, with traditional street markets and high street chain stores.
There is a variety of night time entertainment, cinema, theatre, restaurant and clubs. The Hotel is nearby Oxford, Stratford-upon-Avon and Blenheim Palace, the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill. You will be assured of a warm welcome and great hospitality. Car park is at the rear of the hotel.
Showing Saturday 23 May 2015 to Sunday 24 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Cromwell in Banbury are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet