- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"Highly recommended for a comfortable stay in a lovely part of London. Helpful staff and well kept rooms led to a very nice stay. The price..."
"Staff were friendly good central location room was really nice and clean would definitely recommend hotel..."
"Although a bus ride or longish walk from Baker Street, the hotel is close enough to make trips into the West End a convenient option. Of cou..."
"Good customer service. Excellent place to stay if you are touring London. Easy access to underground travel. Neat spacious accommodation. Ex..."
"Very welcoming nice surprise being upgraded we will be going back soon breakfast was amazing choice .Regards John..."
About the hotel
The modern and stylish four-star Danubius Hotel is conveniently located overlooking Regents Park and Lord's Cricket Ground. Close to Marylebone and Paddington train stations, the Danubius Hotel makes an ideal choice of hotel for both business and leisure travellers. The imposing exterior yields nicely to the luxurious interiors: the elegant lobby with crystal chandeliers, and the warm inviting spaces of the lounge and restaurant, featuring warm woods and discrete lighting.
The Danubius Hotel is located in St. John's Wood, near Regents Park, Madame Tussauds, Lord’s Cricket Ground (The 'Sacred Ground' of English cricket) and London Zoo. A variety of culture and shopping in Oxford Street, Covent Garden and the West End are only a few stops away on the tube. Each of the 364 bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom, satellite TV, air conditioning and free fast Wi-Fi Internet access. Suites and Executive rooms are also available. The Minsky’s Restaurant serves a variety of dishes, from the varied a la Carte menu, to the weekend carvery serving a choice of deli items. Guests can also relax and unwind in the Pavilion lounge with its exciting concept of light dining or enjoy a traditional Afternoon Tea. Guests also can take advantage of complimentary use of ‘Fitness Zone’, a fully equipped air-conditioned gymnasium with running machines, exercise bikes, rowing machines and free weights. The hotel is outside the congestion zone charge and has car parking on site. (chargeable £28. 00 per night until 12 noon on date of departure)
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/02/2011 to 10/03/2011 - Dear Guest, Please note that the car parking charges are £28.00 per night. The LateRooms.com rates for The Danubius Hotel - London Regents Park in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Highly recommended for a comfortable stay in a lovely part of London.
Helpful staff and well kept rooms led to a very nice stay. The price of the bar was expensive but was well stocked.
Staff were friendly good central location room was really nice and clean would definitely recommend hotel