- 18 guest reviews
"This Hotel is set in beautifull grounds and is on the boundery of Windsor Great Park. A georgous Hotel and very comfortable...."
"We spend the weekend in the hotel and I must say we had a lovely time.The hotel is very nice, customer service is great, location is fabulou..."
"We booked as a little treat for our 35th Anniversary and we had not been to Windsor for many years. We arrived later than planned (long dela..."
"The staff people are very very kind all the time..."
"Excellent stay in nice, friendly hotel...."
About the hotel
Set in 22 acres of secluded parkland, this Jacobean style mansion has an international reputation for its conference and banqueting facilities, but even if you are just taking a short break, you will soon realise that this is no ordinary hotel. Once inside, the effect continues, some fine wood panelling, embossed ceilings and ornate cornicing . .
. the atmosphere is warm and friendly. It's so relaxing in the hotel grounds that it's easy to forget that you're only five minutes from the M25 and twenty minutes from Heathrow. At Savill Court, they know the importance of a good night's sleep. So, whether your plans for the following day include a taxing budget meeting or a leisurely visit to Windsor Castle Savill Court is the place to stay. Rooms have everything you need for a comfortable and relaxing stay including en-suite facilities, free WiFi, television, direct dial telephone, radio, hairdryer, trouser press and hospitality tray. Many rooms have views over the hotel grounds and all of them are non-smoking. With views over the terrace and the hotel grounds, the Orchid Restaurant is bright and welcoming. The menu of the day offers a wide choice of imaginative cuisine from around the world while at lunch time there is also usually a hot buffet table. Whatever you choose to eat, you're sure to find a bottle of wine to compliment your meal. The light and airy Forrest Bar has recently been completely restored and refurbished. As well as an imposing renaissance style fireplace, there is a fine embossed ceiling with the design reflected in the gleaming parquet floor below. With its comfortable seating and peaceful views, it is hardly surprising that this is the social hub of the hotel - a perfect spot to gather for pre-dinner cocktails or a nightcap.
Showing Wednesday 4 May 2016 to Thursday 5 May 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
The room was small and very hot
I won't write an essay; just the salient points.
* We queued for 15 minutes to check in. * We booked online, our breakfast order hadn't been included in the Online booking, despite appearing on our confirmation e-mail. * The subsequent kerfuffle this caused led us to cancel our breakfast reservation and find somewhere alternative to go. * The room was very small and not particularly clean. * The room was situated just above the outside smoking area for the lounge/bar, which meant it was noisy. * The barman in the hotel bar/lounge was surly, rude and unapproachable. * We were not informed that there was a private function at the venue, which included an outside funfair including dodgems, replete with a very loud public address system. * The room was so small that it was absolutely stifling inside which meant we had to have the windows open, but this just made the noise from the funfair louder and more disturbing. * The private function was also using the toilet facilities for the lounge/bar which meant that there was a huge queue and flooded cubicles. All in all, our romantic getaway to Windsor was sullied by a tiny, stifling hotel room, incompetent/rude staff and some fairground attractions.