- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Disappointed in the type of breakfast room provided. Large refectory type tables similar to a Halls of Residence. Would have expected indivi..."
"Perfectly situated for attending Rod Stewart concert last weekend. Hotel is certainly from a different era, but that is part of its charm. T..."
"Fantastic Building - but modern art do not combine to Building. not enough parking spaces and no support to find parking possibilities..."
"Having completed 18months of continuous cancer treatment and received a positive annual check, I felt that a relaxing retreat was now due. M..."
About the hotel
Built in 1855 as the Station Hotel, it has been continually refurbished and upgraded to provide the best in traditional comforts and service combined with the most modern facilities Free Wifi Included. The hotel restaurant is noted for its high quality cooking and imaginative dishes and the cocktail bar is the ideal place to relax. If your choice is for something a little more lively, Ash Restaurant & Lounge Bar, a firm favourite with the locals and visitors, is the wide awake place to be!
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Disappointed in the type of breakfast room provided.
Large refectory type tables similar to a Halls of Residence. Would have expected individual tables in this type of hotel. However very convenient hotel for central Inverness and right next to the station.
Ideal city centre location
Perfectly situated for attending Rod Stewart concert last weekend.
Hotel is certainly from a different era, but that is part of its charm. The supervisor in charge of customer service is a little star - couldn't do enough for us. Well done!