- Very Good
- 63 guest reviews
"Rooms great very comfortable but public area not so welcoming and breakfast room was not laid out very well...."
"Good hotel to stay in, central to all of the shops & restaurants..."
"This was our second stay at hotel and it did not disappoint.Staff were lovely room was great.The beds are very comfortable. Breakfast was go..."
"Good place to stay..."
"The room was comfortable.Obviously city centre hotels are in constant use so a bit of refurbishing required in the one we got. Lovely hotel..."
About the hotel
Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff City Centre is well placed with its Prime City Centre location directly opposite the Motorpoint Arena (formerly the Cardiff International Arena). Adjacent to the St. David's Shopping Complex and just 5 minutes walk from The Millennium Stadium, Cardiff Castle the Central Train Station and one of the main business districts Callaghan Square.
The Park Inn offers classic and modern rooms as well as upgraded Business Friendly rooms with a host of amenities which include free WIFI in all public areas and rooms, flat-screen TV, tea/coffee facilities, power showers and laptop safes.
RBG Bar & Grill within the hotel offers a wide range of gourmet burgers, succulent steaks and a variety of fresh salads. A choice of fine wine and speciality cocktails are served in a modern stylish bar.
Car parking available on site (charges apply)
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Rooms great very comfortable but public area not so welcoming and breakfast room was not laid out very well.
Noise outside terrible even with window shut.
Very very hot with window shut. Room shabby- big tear in chair and large stain, bathroom door coming away at bottom, etc. 15 minutes to turn shower down as boiling and control broken. Breakfast disappointing- running out of plates and food at 8 and not topped up. Ordered poached eggs and whites very runny undercooked. Bacon looked white limp and swimming in liquid. Didn't bother staying the second night even though we'd paid. Complained and was told a manager would ring the next day. Needless to say they didn't. Got an email after I'd filled in a bad review to them saying they'd look after us better next time. No answer to the complaints. Also told when we arrived we paid for car park underneath £14 a day on exit. Came to do that and it was pay in advance. You'd have thought they'd have known. Paid amount anyway and hope we don't get a fine!!