- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Me and my husband stayed at the marlybone hotel for new year we had a really lovely stay we had no complaints at all about this hotel and we..."
"Good front desk service, umbrella offered at door when I was leaving (it was drizzling), good room and furnishings, also used the pool in th..."
"Reception welcome was very friendly and efficient. Room wasn't that big but was nicely furnished and was well equipped. We didn't have dinne..."
"We chose this hotel for its location which is excellent but it offers so much more . Right from check in to check out the service was excell..."
"A dedicated concierge was rarely available on the concierge desk. The desk was usuall occupied by the front desk employees, who have the ful..."
About the hotel
The Marylebone Hotel effortlessly weaves together the traditional and the modern from around the world, in true London city hotel fashion. Centrally located in trendy Marylebone Village, The Marylebone Hotel is just a short walk from Oxford Circus, Soho, fashionable Bond Street, Hyde Park and Savile Row. The Marylebone Hotel is also in close proximity to a variety of theatres, galleries, antique shops and London’s best shopping precincts.
Guests can enjoy complimentary access to London’s trendiest health club, The Third Space, with a fully equipped gym, 18m swimming pool, daily fitness classes and spa with a range of treatments from Dr. Murad. The vibrant 108 Brasserie and Pantry, combine bar and restaurant to provide chic all-day dining offering simple British dishes made from the finest locally sourced ingredients. Hotel Rooms: 257.
Showing Saturday 18 April 2015 to Sunday 19 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 12/06/2008 to 01/07/2012 - From the 1st of July 2012 all rooms will be no-smoking. The LateRooms.com rates for The Marylebone Hotel - A member of The Doyle Collection in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
New year in london
Me and my husband stayed at the marlybone hotel for new year we had a really lovely stay we had no complaints at all about this hotel and we stay in London a few times a year I would recommend this hotel to anyone it is two minute walk to Oxford st and all its shops it central to all major attractions and one of the best thing about this hotel are the staff they are so attentive to all the guests nothing was to much trouble I like this hotel that much I have already recommended it to my sister who will going to London with family and friends to celebrate her birthday.
Good front desk service, umbrella offered at door when I was leaving (it was drizzling), good room and furnishings, also used the pool in the basement which is added bonus in central London hotel.