- 7 guest reviews
"My second visit. It's in a good location, very quiet and the staff are very friendly...."
"Stayes for one night. Great location, close to everything. Would definitely recommend the hotel. Staff lovely and service brilliant..."
"Me and my husband stayed at the marlybone hotel for new year we had a really lovely stay we had no complaints at all about this hotel and we..."
"Good front desk service, umbrella offered at door when I was leaving (it was drizzling), good room and furnishings, also used the pool in th..."
"Reception welcome was very friendly and efficient. Room wasn't that big but was nicely furnished and was well equipped. We didn't have dinne..."
About the hotel
The Marylebone Hotel effortlessly weaves together the traditional and the modern from around the world, in true London city hotel fashion. Centrally located in trendy Marylebone Village, The Marylebone Hotel is just a short walk from Oxford Circus, Soho, fashionable Bond Street, Hyde Park and Savile Row. The Marylebone Hotel is also in close proximity to a variety of theatres, galleries, antique shops and London’s best shopping precincts.
Guests can enjoy complimentary access to London’s trendiest health club, The Third Space, with a fully equipped gym, 18m swimming pool, daily fitness classes and spa with a range of treatments from Dr. Murad. The vibrant 108 Brasserie and Pantry, combine bar and restaurant to provide chic all-day dining offering simple British dishes made from the finest locally sourced ingredients. Hotel Rooms: 257. Children between the ages of 5 and 17 years are able to access the swimming pool if accompanied by a responsible adult between 15:30 and 17:00 with additional morning session times between 10:30 and 12:00 at weekends. Children under the age of 5 are not allowed to use the swimming pool. Residents under 18 years of age are not permitted to use the gym.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
My second visit.
It's in a good location, very quiet and the staff are very friendly.
Lovely hotel and location
Stayes for one night.
Great location, close to everything.
Would definitely recommend the hotel. Staff lovely and service brilliant