- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"excellent all round..."
"I stayed in the Hampshire Hotel for 1 night recently as I was meeting friends in town and I cannot fault it. On arrival; the reception staff..."
"Great hotel, location was perfect and the room was wonderful. We had a view of the Square but it was so quiet! Staff were very nice, friendl..."
"The hotel is amazing. Luxury rooms and the staff were very accommodating to everyone's needs. The hotel is in a perfect central locations, w..."
"Great room, large and comfortable...."
About the hotel
In the heart of theatreland, the Hampshire enjoys a sensational Leicester Square location. Dominating the south side of the square, this is a hotel accustomed to film premiers and 'First Night' parties, but for all the glamour, the Hampshire has real warmth. Step inside and it's all about tranquil luxury in a space that's flooded with natural light.
White orchids, cool Asian art, leather-clad walls and Phillipe Hurel furniture create a mood of contemporary elegance. Scoff & Banter Leicester Square Resturant, one of London’s best al fresco spaces serving British classics straight up or with a twist. Bedrooms are designed for supreme comfort, with mahogany furniture, rich English fabrics and Percale cotton bed linen. And these rooms are rooms that really work for you - advanced technology includes Bang & Olufsen televisions, complimentary high-speed wireless and guest controlled air-conditioning. The Hampshire's suites are as dramatic as their skyline views - each uniquely created with designer furniture and tactile fabrics carefully chosen and in many cases specially commissioned.
Showing Thursday 4 June 2015 to Friday 5 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Porter, Lift to all floors
- Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 31/01/2013 to 31/01/2022 - Government-issued photo identification and a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit are required at check-in. The LateRooms.com rates for Radisson Blu Edwardian, Hampshire in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
excellent all round
Amazing and beautiful hotel in a fabulous location
I stayed in the Hampshire Hotel for 1 night recently as I was meeting friends in town and I cannot fault it.
On arrival; the reception staff were helpful and friendly and check in was swift and efficient. I stayed in a Deluxe room overlooking the square - wow what a fanttastic view. It was incredibly spacious and the decor of the room was lovely and everything was spotlessly clean.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family. My overall experience of the Hampshire was excellent and I cannot wait to stay there again.