- Very Good
- 79 guest reviews
"Have eaten here on numerous occasions but needed some where for a stop over, great value for money, three course meal for 9.99 is to die for..."
"I stayed for one night only on a business trip. All facilities were perfectly adequate but the staff were exceptionally helpful and industri..."
"Clean, large room and great breakfast. Interesting place and convenient for wedding venue Mythe Farm. Would recommend. Excellent value for m..."
"I would stay there again but I would not necessarily eat in the restaurant in the evening. Both times I have been there, it has been underst..."
"We cannot recommend this hotel enough! A large group of us stayed for our wedding weekend. One of the best things about this place is the st..."
About the hotel
The Millers Hotel Sibson near Nuneaton sits in the Warwickshire Hamlet of Sibson near Nuneaton, Tamworth and Hinckley with easy access via A444 and A5 and M42 Junction 10. The Millers Hotel is a beautifully reconstructed village bakery in which many of the original artefacts remain, including a working mill wheel in the oak-beamed lounge bar. Centrally situated in a delightful part of rural Warwickshire with easy access to East Midlands Airport and Birmingham International Airport and the Birmingham NEC are just a 30-minute drive away and Twycross Zoo nearby.
You will receive a warm welcome and great hospitality. Please be aware the hotel does have functions most weekends which may cause additional noise.
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/11/2009 to 25/12/2009 - Please note: The Millers will be hosting entertainment/party nights every night except Mondays up until Christmas Day. The LateRooms.com rates for Millers in Nuneaton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Great location, room very good, maybe do something with the floor boards
Have eaten here on numerous occasions but needed some where for a stop over, great value for money, three course meal for 9.99 is to die for with lots of choices, always friendly staff if not always the quickest, worth the drive and quite at night.
Fit for purpose
I stayed for one night only on a business trip.
All facilities were perfectly adequate but the staff were exceptionally helpful and industrious and deserve a special mention.