- 2 guest reviews
"the attention and staff were a pleasure, added to lovely surroundings and a gorgeous building with such character. the food is lovely, plent..."
About the hotel
Penmaenuchaf Hall is a stunning location overlooking the beautiful Mawddach Estuary and set within the Snowdonia National Park. This stylish Victorian mansion offers wonderful views, peace and tranquillity. Relax in the elegant lounges or wander in the delightful gardens.
Enjoy superb cuisine, fine wines, and at the end of the day retire to a luxurious bedroom. An excellent base for touring and ideal for outdoor pursuits. Recommended by the leading guide books. We are a NON SMOKING hotel. We are pleased to welcome pets and their owners on request. Please telephone to be sure our pet friendly room is available.
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, CD Player
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Croquet, Fishing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Penmaenuchaf Hall Hotel in DOLGELLAU are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Dinner was fabulous ..... Continental breakfast a bit dull
the attention and staff were a pleasure, added to lovely surroundings and a gorgeous building with such character.
the food is lovely, plenty of places to chill out. what a pleasure, ideal romantic break or just to get away from it all.