- Very Good
- 36 guest reviews
"Booked this late at night for the same day, at the last minute, based on the score and price and was absolutely delighted with the result. I..."
"Great service and well appointed rooms...."
"When we arrived to the hotel we were shocked when we were told they never received our reservation but quickly remedied the situation by fin..."
"Charles James fox had a wonderful home..."
"Location is great, friendly service, but needs touch up. I would call this a 4 star inn. The staff are very friendly and the location is ama..."
About the hotel
Set in a Georgian house in upmarket Mayfair The Fox Club is a stylishly designed, cosy and intimate hotel located on a quiet street in the centre of London. Ideally situated for the theatre, shopping, parks, Buckingham Palace. 3 minutes’ walk from Green Park Underground Station and within a 10 minute walk if Buckingham Palace.
The refined rooms and suites feature period finishings, luxe bedding and complimentary Wi-Fi. Luxurious double sprung mattresses, thick weave Egyptian cotton sheets and a range of luxury toiletries combine to provide guests with a comfortable stay. Guests can unwind in the dining room for serving modern British cuisine and afternoon tea which includes a selection of sandwiches, cakes and scones, with tea or coffee and a glass of house wine. The Fox Club also boasts a cosy lounge with a wood-burning fireplace and meeting facilties.
- 24 Hour Reception , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Mountain Bike Hire , [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Booked this late at night for the same day, at the last minute, based on the score and price and was absolutely delighted with the result.
I made a call after booking to say we'd arrive late and was relieved as soon as I spoke to the staff on the other end. He was so friendly and reassuring. When we arrived it was a different gentleman on night shift, but again so polite, friendly and accommodating, we were enticed to stay for a few drinks in their cozy little treat of a bar. Going up to the room we were surprised again at how spacious it is, (especially for a London hotel) and well decorated and with a big, beautiful bathroom. The room was delightful and the bed comfortable. We enjoyed our stay here so much, we could of very happily stayed longer for pleasure. I would definitely come back here again and recommend it to anyone.
Service 5* Rooms Great
Great service and well appointed rooms.