- 17 guest reviews
"We booked this stay on a last minute deal, as we hadn't booked to go away (35yr wedding anniversary) and didn't want such a special occasion..."
"We had the most relaxing time away. Perfect location for walks with stunning scenery. Hotel is clean and the food was amazing with very good..."
"Booked a stay in the Castell Deudraeth for the weekend for myself and my partner. It was amazing, such a beautiful place to stay no matter w..."
"We stayed the night before a conference, the room was beautiful, the setting gorgeous, the food was amazing and all the staff were attentive..."
"gorgeous staff who make the whole experience wonderful...."
About the hotel
The Hotel Portmeirion and Castell is a private village set on its own wooded peninsula on the coast of Snowdonia. It was built by visionary Welsh architect Clough Williams-Ellis in order to show that one could develop even a very beautiful place without defiling it. Surrounding the village on three sides are 70 acres of woodland gardens and to the south the estate is bordered by sandy beaches.
Portmeirion has a total of 55 bedrooms, accommodation includes 14 rooms in the main hotel building overlooking the beautiful Dywryd Estuary, 30 rooms and suites in the surrounding village and 11 contemporary style rooms and suites in Castell Deudraeth. There is also free on-site parking, a 24-hour front desk and free Wi-Fi access.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 02/01/2017 to 13/01/2017 - Hotel Portmeirion will be closed between 20th and 25th November 2016-05-11 Castell Deudraeth will be closed between 2nd and 13th January 2017. All meals served at this time in the Hotel Portmeirion. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We booked this stay on a last minute deal, as we hadn't booked to go away (35yr wedding anniversary) and didn't want such a special occasion to just pass.
We had visited portmerion in the past and always said we' d return, well this was the occasion, and yes it's quite expensive but it's well worth every penny, from the accommodation to the place itself. From the time you enter the village you really feel you are somewhere amazing. Thank you the stay was truly amazing as was all the staff....and we will return some time.