- 47 guest reviews
"gorgeous staff who make the whole experience wonderful...."
"Wonderful place and excellent accommodation...."
"The chief joy is that you get to enjoy Portmeirion practically all to yourself after all the coach parties go home. An experience I'll long..."
"Fantastic accomodation with wonderful views. Service was top notch, we loved every minute of our stay The food was wonderful and the whole e..."
"Any problems were quickly resolved. Staff very friendly and helpful..."
About the hotel
The Hotel Portmeirion and Castell is a private village set on its own wooded peninsula on the coast of Snowdonia. It was built by visionary Welsh architect Clough Williams-Ellis in order to show that one could develop even a very beautiful place without defiling it. Portmeirion has a total of 55 bedrooms, accommodation includes 14 rooms in the main hotel building overlooking the beautiful Dywryd Estuary, 30 rooms and suites in the surrounding village and 11 contemporary style rooms and suites in Castell Deudraeth.
Surrounding the village on three sides are 70 acres of woodland gardens and to the south the estate is bordered by sandy beaches. Customer Notification:- **Hotel & Castle Closures** Hotel Portmeirion closed between 15 & 27 Nov 2015 all meals in Castle restaurant Castell Deudraeth closed between 29 Nov & 4 th December 2015 - all meals in Hotel restaurant
Showing Monday 27 April 2015 to Tuesday 28 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2015 to 07/12/2015 - PLease note Preparations for Festival No6 starting from last week in August 2015 Please be aware during the weekend of 4th December 2015 Portmeirion will be holding its annual Food & Craft Fair The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
gorgeous staff who make the whole experience wonderful.
Wonderful place and excellent accommodation.