- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Good comfortable accommodation..."
"Very creaky floorboards in and outside room..."
"Lovely hotel and Rose on reception is one of the nicest people I have had the pleasure to meet. The room 106 was clean and spacious but a bi..."
"Why pay over the odds for accommodation in Edinburgh or Glasgow when you have this little gem in the middle. The rooms are clean and the sta..."
"Lovely breakfast and small rooms...."
About the hotel
The Cairn Hotel is an ideal base for visiting either Glasgow or Edinburgh. An obvious choice for guests, only 5 mins from the M8, the hotel is well positioned for exploring the Central Belt of Scotland, which is rich in character and scenery from mountains to city scapes. The Hotel is close to Livingston's McArthur Glen Designer Outlet.
Edinburgh's historic sights are only 20 mins away, whereas Glasgow with its many malls and central shopping area is only 30 mins away. If your just looking for a quiet break, then the Cairn is just for you. Relax in the library or sample the suberb cuisine and friendly service that awaits you in the Greenhouse Restaurant.
- Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Good comfortable accommodation
We had a great night but I was disappointed with the room.
We had stayed here previously & the room had cost a lot less. This time we were charged £99 for a Superior but found that this was a let down. Coffee tray was incomplete (Products opened) Meal was brill but the breakfast was a let down not enough goods ready. we had to ask for the toast at least twice.