"The place was great for what it was. You can't complain on that front. Clean and welcoming what you need for a nights stop over. HOWEVER Ma..."
"Cheap and friendly place to stay overnight before an early flight from Stansted, located not too far away! The staff member we met was polit..."
About the hotel
Harlow International Hostel is situated in the centre of a town park. There are charming country walks in all directions, yet all amenities are only 10 minutes walk away. The hostel is the perfect place to relax for a few days or to use as a base to explore London or Cambridge, both being only 30 minutes from Harlow.
Stansted Airport is close by and we are the cheapest accommodation within 30 minutes travel time to the airport.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Translation Service
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
- Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- 09/07/2016 to 03/01/2017 - We apologise but until our systeml is repaired televisions are not available for use. Wi-fi reception is available and television can still be viewed on your laptops or smartphones. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
The place was great for what it was.
You can't complain on that front. Clean and welcoming what you need for a nights stop over.
Mate I hear about taking an interest but you went too far. Some people don't want a lengthy conversation or to tell you all their plans and who their meeting. It really put me off and made me feel uncomfortable. He was a lovely man who clearly cared. But the questions were a bit too forward and prying.
Very unpleasant accommodation