- Very Good
- 41 guest reviews
"Hotel was central and easy to reach by underground, reception team were extremely good and helpful. Room was clean, tea and coffee facility..."
"Not used to eating breakfast away from the accommodation but breakfast in a great historical hall was beautiful. The area was lovely could n..."
"Great location in Bloomsbury.Hotel is linked to a postgraduate college so ir consists of student rooms that have been upgraded for other gue..."
"Booked this as other usual places were full but don't regret it - comfortable, quirky - rooms in several different houses along one side of..."
"When you ask for a double bed you would appreciate an actual double bed, two twins pushed together have a habit of separating and making a n..."
About the hotel
Goodenough Club provides 4* guest accommodation overlooking the beautiful Mecklenburgh Square gardens in the heart of Bloomsbury. Goodenough Club is well located for all London's airports and train stations. We are a 10-minute walk from King's Cross St.
Pancras - home to the Eurostar - which provides access to mainland Europe.
We are also within easy walking distance of the West End, Covent Garden, Oxford Street, the British Museum, the Royal Opera House, London’s academic and legal centres, and the City. Continental breakfast is available in our Club Guest Lounge – or you can relax here with a complimentary coffee and newspaper here in the afternoon or evening - free wi-fi is available and public parking is available at additional charge. A freshly cooked breakfast - and lunchtime hot meals - are available just across the Square in the College's Great Hall and Freddie's Bar.
Al rooms feature a TV, telephone, hairdryer, tea/coffee facilities and much more. Use of children's cots/cribs is free for children under 2 years. All older children or adults are charged £25 per person, per night for extra beds. Extra bedding must be arranged prior to arrival. Payment for accommodation will be requested in full upon arrival/check-in.
Reduced rate passes for daily membership of Nuffield Health Fitness and Wellbeing Centre can be purchased from the Club’s reception. You are welcome to attend a comprehensive programme of free talks, lectures and concerts at Goodenough College - a vibrant community of 650 international postgraduates from over 90 countries of the world. Due to restrictions imposed by listed building status there is no elevator, however, someone is always on hand to help with luggage.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Bar , Breakfast to go
- Tennis Courts
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 02/11/2015 to 18/08/2023 - Payment for accommodation will be requested in full upon arrival/check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
London central good accommodation with breakfast
Hotel was central and easy to reach by underground, reception team were extremely good and helpful.
Room was clean, tea and coffee facility and breakfast was good. Overall, this was our second time in the hotel and will certainly use the hotel in the future.
Not used to eating breakfast away from the accommodation but breakfast in a great historical hall was beautiful.
The area was lovely could not believe we were in the centre of London. If you want something different it's an excellent option and great location