- 49 guest reviews
"Just home from a one night stay with my partner. Hotel was surprisingly extremely quiet when we arrived. Room was absolutely freezing when w..."
"The room was large and quite spacious but was lit only by two dim bedside lamps and an anglepoise lamp on the dressing table. No ceiling lig..."
"Staff are polite and friendly and all the basic frills are there. BUT the bedroom could have done with a proper vacuum; whilst looking for a..."
About the hotel
For your next romantic or short leisure break in Central Scotland or for extended Scottish vacations or holidays in Scotland, stay in a great Scottish Victorian hotel. The Royal Hotel is an outstanding example of Scottish baronial architecture. A warm welcome to The Royal Hotel, Stirling's premier leisure and business hotel.
Relax and unwind in a very informal hotel, a delightful and tasteful combination of modern, professional service and comfort with a true concern for both customer care and environmental standards. Superbly centrally situated in the delightful village of Bridge of Allan, right next door to Stirling city centre and excellent shopping, and close to local railway and bus connections. Excellent secure parking, rare in corporate hotels these days. The hotel is a popular regular venue for the business or leisure travellers looking for a refreshing change from the standardised city centre 'accommodation factory'. Here you are a valued guest, not a number, and a welcoming atmosphere of easy friendliness will strike you as soon as you enter. Offering FREE Wi-Fi.
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
Good one night stay
Just home from a one night stay with my partner.
Hotel was surprisingly extremely quiet when we arrived. Room was absolutely freezing when we arrived. We put the radiator on ourselves and room eventually heated up in a few hours. The En-Suite bathroom really needs an upgrade. It did the job but broken floor tiles and grout coming up everywhere. Dinner was superb. Can't fault the food here at all. Staff very helpful.ideal location. Local pub the Westerton Arms very friendly too. Overall a good stay, but with a few minor upgrades could be a fabulous hotel.