- Very Good
- 65 guest reviews
"A nice wee hotel, very friendly staff, clean, comfy bed, can't ask for more really...."
"Stayed here for one night with my two young children . Room was really nice very spacious. Only complaint was the room heating was inadequa..."
"Fantastic hotel for a couples retreat. Great service!..."
"Had a good break which gave value for money. Rooms dated but comfortable. Food excellant and staff friendly and helpfull...."
"Staff very helpfull and polite,especially the night porter who helped provide an early breakfast...."
About the hotel
Spoil yourself in the NEWLY REFURBISHED Royal Hotel. For your next romantic or short leisure breaks in Central Scotland – or for extended Scottish vacations or holidays in Scotland, stay in a great Scottish Victorian hotel. The Royal Hotel is an outstanding example of Scottish baronial architecture.
A warm welcome to The Royal Hotel, Stirling’s premier leisure and business hotel. Relax and unwind in a very informal hotel, a delightful and tasteful combination of modern, professional service and comfort with a true concern for both customer care and environmental standards. Superbly centrally situated in the delightful village of Bridge of Allan, right next door to Stirling city centre and excellent shopping, and close to local railway and bus connections. Excellent secure parking, rare in corporate hotels these days. The hotel is a popular regular venue for the business or leisure travellers looking for a refreshing change from the standardised city centre ‘accommodation factory’. Here you are a valued guest, not a number, and a welcoming atmosphere of easy friendliness will strike you as soon as you enter. Offering FREE Wi-Fi
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Royal Hotel in Stirling are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
A nice wee hotel, very friendly staff, clean, comfy bed, can't ask for more really.
Good Value For Money And Nice Food
Stayed here for one night with my two young children .
Room was really nice very spacious.
Only complaint was the room heating was inadequate and we were a little cold during the night .
Apart from this food is fantastic and it represents great value for money for a family .