- Very Good
- 103 guest reviews
"Stayed two nights to attend a conference. Room was perfect for a short stay. Clean room. Compact and view was over a car park but I didn't s..."
"As I said in their own survey, I was very happy, impressed, and would stay there again, however I wasn't happy with the taxis costing me £5-..."
"Great value for money coupled with great facilities, and delivered up with stylish quirkiness. Excellent location too. Will definitely stay..."
"A gem of elegance on a cold windy night, Particularly the reception area and the cosy bar (pity about the TV screens showing fires). A beaut..."
"Nicely decorated, I had an executive room which was great value - robes, slippers, a little sofa, coffee machine, mineral water. Lovely toil..."
About the hotel
Located in a quiet area of Nottingham City Centre adjacent to Nottingham Castle, the St James Hotel is just a 10 minute walk from Nottingham train station and within a short drive of the M1 making the hotel a perfect choice for business and leisure travellers. The hotel has recently completed a full refurbishment program of both bedrooms and public areas and we now offer a design-led finish unique to the city. Onsite parking is just £8 for 24 hours and additional parking is available next door to the hotel in the NCP car park priced at £9.
50 for 24 hours (please present ticket to the hotel reception for discount). Full buffet breakfast is served in Number Six and a discounted price is available at the booking stage. From 12pm to close a selection of hearty hot and cold dishes are available in Number Six or in the comfort of your room. Our 'Dine Around' scheme also enables our guests to eat in a choice of five local restaurants and charge back to their hotel room account. All rooms are en-suite, FREE wifi is available to all guests and we operate a non-smoking policy throughout.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/03/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Bookings of 6 rooms or more carry different terms & conditions. A card pre-authorisation/cash deposit will be required on check-in to guarantee against any additional charges that may be incurred. The LateRooms.com rates for St James Hotel, Nottingham City Centre in Nottingham are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect for a short stay
Stayed two nights to attend a conference.
Room was perfect for a short stay. Clean room. Compact and view was over a car park but I didn't spend long in the room. Close enough to the railway station, the city centre and the Castle.
As I said in their own survey, I was very happy, impressed, and would stay there again, however I wasn't happy with the taxis costing me £5-15 just to go O.5 miles each day.