- Very Good
- 39 guest reviews
"Great location for walking to shops/theatres etc - I had asked for a quiet room in my booking but sadly was not given one - first night felt..."
"We were upgraded to a bigger room than booked and it was perfect for this short stay, especially the efficient air-conditioning. There was a..."
"Really professional friendly hotel; great location to explore london. The only downside would be the road noise which did disturb me a littl..."
"This is a nice hotel but the jewels in its crown are its staff who seem genuinely nice people and its location. The bar staff/restaurant sta..."
"Great quality hotel in good central location. Ideal for business traveller if staying on your own. Room sleeps one so is small but ideal for..."
About the hotel
Characterful, cultured and calm, the four star Kenilworth is warmly inviting and quietly stylish in the heart of bookish Bloomsbury. Light floods the airy lobby and laid-back bar through elegant arched windows, and a striking original art collection adds real individuality. Service is unfailingly friendly, and the Great Russell Street location means you’re equally well-placed here for the City, the West End of London or Eurostar’s St Pancras terminal.
All rooms at the Kenilworth Hotel are richly decorated with sleek furnishings and marble bathrooms. Wireless Internet access, advanced telephone system with personal phone number, flat screens televisions and US 110v plug sockets feature in every room. Access to bedroom floors is by room key only. Scoff & Banter Bloomsbury Restaurant, in the heart of London’s literary quarter, serves British classics straight up or with a twist.
Showing Sunday 5 July 2015 to Monday 6 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), Radio
- Porter, Lift to all floors
- Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/01/2013 to 31/01/2022 - Government-issued photo identification and a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit are required at check-in. The LateRooms.com rates for Radisson Blu Edwardian, Kenilworth in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
great location - remember to ask for a quiet room though at rear of the hotel
Great location for walking to shops/theatres etc - I had asked for a quiet room in my booking but sadly was not given one - first night felt like my bed was in the hard shoulder of the M25 - horrific.
In the morning asked to be moved which they did - but was not able to get two single beds....so my teenage son was not impressed at having to share a double bed with is Mum!!. Only one night so not the worst but if you are sensitive at all to traffic noise make sure you request the back of the hotel you face a brick wall out the window but small mercy compared to the other option.