- 28 guest reviews
"On checking in we were advised that our booking could not be found on the system - " it must have been dropped" was the explanation given. F..."
"Hotel was lovely apart from the problem in that we couldn't shut the window, thank goodness I took ear plugs. All staff were so nice and hel..."
"I was pleased with the accommodation at the hotel and would recommend others...."
"I needed to be at a meeting just off Tottenham Court Road so the location was ideal. The room was very reasonably priced for Central London..."
"Room (and bathroom) was small but clean and adequate with good facilities. Excellent breakfast. Good value for London..."
About the hotel
Characterful, cultured and calm, the four star Radisson Blu Edwardian, Kenilworth is warmly inviting and quietly stylish in the heart of bookish Bloomsbury. Light floods the airy lobby and laid-back bar through elegant arched windows, and a striking original art collection adds real individuality. Service is unfailingly friendly, and the Great Russell Street location means you’re equally well-placed here for the City, the West End of London or Eurostar’s St Pancras terminal.
All rooms at the Kenilworth Hotel are richly decorated with sleek furnishings and marble bathrooms. Wireless Internet access, advanced telephone system with personal phone number, flat screens televisions and US 110v plug sockets feature in every room. Access to bedroom floors is by room key only for guest security. Scoff & Banter Bloomsbury Restaurant, in the heart of London’s literary quarter, serves British classics straight up or with a twist.
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre , Massage , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/01/2013 to 31/01/2022 - Government-issued photo identification and a credit card pre-authorisation deposit are required at check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
On checking in we were advised that our booking could not be found on the system - " it must have been dropped" was the explanation given.
Following a protracted back of house discussion we (as a group of 4 ) were allocated four single rooms, which in the end worked out fine. Check in overall to some thirty minutes. Other than that hotel was fine.
Radisson Blu Edwardian, Kenilworth
Hotel was lovely apart from the problem in that we couldn't shut the window, thank goodness I took ear plugs.
All staff were so nice and helpful, and the food was superb. A little hiccup with the bill at the end of stay where the hotel tried to charge us twice for a meal. but all was sorted adequately.