- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"The hotel was lovely, all the staff were very nice, approachable and friendly. The room was quite small, but comfortable, shower great. Brea..."
"I asked for a quiet room high enough for no traffic noise - and it was perfect. I could even open the window, a real bonus for someone who h..."
"This hotel was an excellent place to stay for a short break. It's price was great value for money. The location was superb and easy acces to..."
"What a find perfect location ,Paddington station 5mins walk, Hyde park 10min walk. clean and tidy throughout, efficient and friendly staff,..."
"I love returning to this hotel! I keep returning as it is a perfect mix of cost, location and fantastic amenities...."
About the hotel
The Darlington Hyde Park is located on Sussex Gardens in the Paddington Hyde Park area of London, less than a 5-minute walk from the Heathrow Express terminal at Paddington station. A tasteful conversion of four former stately Victorian terraced houses has created a rather exquisite, stylish and very charming townhouse hotel with an engaging, contemporary feel. The comfort and safety of all guests is of paramount importance to every member of our staff with attention to detail on cleanliness and hygiene combined with high levels of professional customer service ensuring the Darlington Hyde Park provides always an enjoyable stay.
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/04/2016 to 31/12/2016 - Our hotel is strictly non-smoking establishment and enforcing additional cleaning charges of no less than £500. All bookings will be pre-authorised 7 days prior to arrival date. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel was lovely, all the staff were very nice, approachable and friendly.
The room was quite small, but comfortable, shower great. Breakfast was excellent, with a very good choice, and staff were very helpful. The only issue was that the room was exceptionally stuffy, and it was quite difficult to open the window.
Happy to Come Again
I asked for a quiet room high enough for no traffic noise - and it was perfect.
I could even open the window, a real bonus for someone who hates aircon (although there was some). The bed was comfy and the bedding good quality (but I prefer a plumper pillow, the only downside). The bathroom was small but spotlessly clean with plenty of large white fluffy towels. Breakfast was included, even cooked, and it was fine. Very impressive for the price in London - as a pensioner I look for value!