- Very Good
- 58 guest reviews
"This is the second time we used this hotel. We went back because we were very pleased with it last time. Again, we were very satisfied with..."
"And nice atmosphere...."
"The staff were all outstanding and so welcoming and friendly, they are a credit to the company. The room and bathroom were a bit on the smal..."
"NICE HOTEL, GOOD ATMOSPHERE AND FRIENDLY STAFF. A LITTLE BUSY DUE TO CHRISTMAS PARTIES BUT GOT US INTO PARTY MOOD. DIDNT EAT IN HOTEL OTHER..."
"Very friendly welcome, nice room in the stables and very good breakfast..."
About the hotel
Fully refurbished in November 2011, The Manor Hotel is located in the Somerset town of Yeovil with easy access via the A303. An Ideal base if visiting Yeovilton, Sherborne. Built in 1735 by local glover and merchant banker John Daniel, the house was known as Hendford House.
After he passed away the house was rented out until 1927 when it became The Manor Hotel. A manor it may not be, but it is certainly elegant enough to be one. Today the hotel is a firm favourite with locals and travellers alike. You will be assured of a very warm welcome and great hospitality. Yeovil is the ideal spot from which to explore Hardy's Wessex. Nearby attractions include Glastonbury Abbey, Wookey Hole, Bath, Octagon Theatre, Cheddar Gorge and the Fleet Air Arm Museum of Yeovilton. The Manor has a large Car Park.
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 18/11/2011 to 27/11/2020 - Large functions take place on most weekends with music being played until midnight. The LateRooms.com rates for The Manor in Yeovil are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
A good experience
This is the second time we used this hotel.
We went back because we were very pleased with it last time. Again, we were very satisfied with our stay. The room was a good size and clean, the bed was comfortable and the staff were friendly.
Clean, friendly staff, good food.
And nice atmosphere.