- 37 guest reviews
"After reading reviews I wasn't sure if to book. But I was pleasantly surprised. Everything was good from check in to check out...."
"The accommodation was the subject of upgrade/improvement work with workmen wandering freely through the guest areas. However it was clean an..."
"Very nice newly decorated room although if it was my hotel, I would not be pleased with the decorators finish/cleaning-up; plaster or grout..."
"Stayed here for a Christmas party. Room itself is a little dated. Our net curtains were torn and there was cobwebs on the ceiling. I have to..."
"We were there for an evening award ceremony, and were not sure after some of the reviews what we would find!! Check in was easy, rooms were..."
About the hotel
Jurys Inn Hinkley Island is nestled in the heart of Leicestershire and surrounded by beautiful countryside, great for visiting the Heart of England, there's lots to see & do in the area. Visit Stratford Upon Avon & Warwick or go shopping in Leicester or Coventry. Rooms are stylishly designed to offer guests all the comforts of home, all rooms are en-suite and offer free wi-fi, and flat screen TV’s with freeview.
Ample free onsite parking is available. Guests can make use of the extensive Leisure Club complete with fully equipped fitness suite, sauna & steam room and indoor pool. Dine in the Marco Pierre White Grill and Steakhouse restaurant offering both classic and innovative dishes. Piazza Bar has a large terrace outside offering a coffee lounge and bistro for light bites during the day, and wine bar during the evening. The Triumph Bar has a stylish sports bar theme and opens from 5pm.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
62% would recommend it to a friend
After reading reviews I wasn't sure if to book.
But I was pleasantly surprised. Everything was good from check in to check out.
The accommodation was the subject of upgrade/improvement work with workmen wandering freely through the guest areas.
However it was clean and tidy and the bed extremely comfortable. Unfortunately the room was pokey, lacked a fridge/drinks facility and a security safe. It was extremely noisy during the night (Pigeon nests outside). The breakfasts were fantastic as was the service in the restaurant. Bar service was atrocious. I was extremely upset to discover that I was paying over 30gbp/night more than others in the same rooms. Never again!!. In general/overall it was not good value for money.