- 8 guest reviews
"Clean and warm room, friendly staff, superb service, delicious food...."
"A fantastic country retreat. Beautiful room and excellent food. All staff were friendly...."
"Room was lovely and being remote from the hotel was quiet and relaxing - a nice deep bath, comfy bed and seperate tv area with sofa. A littl..."
"Working away and staying in hotels most days of the week, its a really nice treat to be able to stay in an amazing place like this within bu..."
"See comments above. :)..."
About the hotel
The hotel is situated in a stunning 40 acres of Hertfordshire countryside. All 15 suites are based in a courtyard setting and are the height of luxury. Complete with a very popular Retreat Restaurant & Log Burning fire in the Bar/Lounge serving fine foods and fine wines.
The hotel is available for exclusive use hire for important corporate events, weddings, functions and product launches. Come and discover Coltsfoot Country Retreat, the hidden gem of Hertfordshire!
Showing Saturday 23 May 2015 to Sunday 24 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Quad Biking
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Coltsfoot Country Retreat in Datchworth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Clean and warm room, friendly staff, superb service, delicious food.
Coltsfoot Country Retreat
A fantastic country retreat.
Beautiful room and excellent food. All staff were friendly.