This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Bell Hotel Tewkesbury sits in the heart of Historic Tewkesbury opposite the famous Tewkesbury Abbey with easy access from M5 junction 9. After the Dissolution of the monasteries the old guest-house was briefly a tannery, but was rebuilt as an inn under the name the Angel in the late 16th or early 17th century. One pleasure you can be guaranteed, is the inviting atmosphere, mouth-watering food, cosy rooms and unique relaxed style of hospitality, which makes The Bell Hotel a favourite with locals, and visitors alike.
A great location for exploring the medieval streets of Tewkesbury itself and the beautiful Tewkesbury Abbey or travelling further a field to Gloucester and Cheltenham.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet