- 11 guest reviews
"A fantastic hotel for birthday. Staff of hotel and spa brilliant. Rooms all beautifully decorated. We were luckily enough to be upgraded to..."
"First class service and quality of room in a great location...."
"I enjoyed the stay at the hotel and the overall experience was very good. The room was well equipped and the addition of the IPAD was a nice..."
"Everything about the Montcalm is fantastic. They really looked after us and we even got an upgrade! Spa facilities, room, service, everythin..."
"Staff polite and accommodating. Will definitely stay again...."
About the hotel
The newest luxury hotel in London, The Montcalm sits at the top of Park Lane in the heart of the capital. The hotel has a fresh, contemporary design while preserving its heritage values. The Montcalm offers a superb choice of luxurious accommodation, with an emphasis on luxury comfort.
The hotel bedrooms are tastefully designed with magnificent bathrooms and rain showers reflecting the latest in design and technology. The Montcalm's luxury suites with opulent extras are rich with glamour and timeless elegance to make your stay an experience you'll always remember. Select your room aroma from our fine assortment of high quality six senses exotic fragrances. The Montcalm Wellness Centre is well equipped with state-of-the art spa, health treatment rooms, exercise swimming pool, custom whirlpool and gym recreation area to compliment your experience. The Hotel has two high-quality restaurants, Bar, Club Lounge and all day lounge where you can enjoy British life style afternoon Tea. As you are in the heart of London you are close to the shopping malls at Oxford Street, Marble Arch, Mayfair, Park Lane and Edgware Road.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/08/2014 to 31/08/2020 - Please note that all guests checking – in must provide valid ID. Guest booking Advance Purchase/ Non Refundable offer must present the same card at the time of Check-In The LateRooms.com rates for The Montcalm London in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A great hotel
A fantastic hotel for birthday.
Staff of hotel and spa brilliant. Rooms all beautifully decorated. We were luckily enough to be upgraded to a junior suite as a result of the birthday celebration. A lovely two day stay.
Top quality hotel in great location
First class service and quality of room in a great location.