This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The White Hart is a 17th-century former coaching inn which is beside the River Mimram in the village of Welwyn, 0. 4 miles from Junction 6 of the A1M and 2. 4 miles from Welwyn Garden City.
Kenworth House is 5. 3 miles away. Welwyn Garden city will most defiantly provide you with all the latest cloths shops supermarkets and leisure activities. Sophisticated rooms range from modern to traditional style. All come with TVs with satellite channels and free WiFi, plus tea and tea/ coffeemaking facilities Full English breakfast is included and the restaurant serves British and continental dishes with an extensive wine list. Free off-street parking is available and the hotel, We have a function room which can be used for special occasions/meetings which is also onsite.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet