- Very Good
- 52 guest reviews
"We chose this hotel as a stop over on our way home from Scotland so we could visit Jodrel Bank which is close by and because of the attached..."
"Fantastic place, very classy with a convenient proximity to M6. Leisure facilities are also nice. We also used an open lounge with refreshme..."
"A little..... disappointing I guess I would sum this up as. I was looking to treat my wife to a luxury night away and decided to pick Cranag..."
"Friendly, efficient welcome. Tempus bar could have done with a bit more ambiance although food was good...."
"Great value for money, nice clean room and really helpful staff on reception. Only let down was quality of food for rooom service - basicall..."
About the hotel
Set in 20 acres of beautiful, landscaped grounds, Cranage Hall is an extremely convenient overnight stay for business travelers and a lovely retreat for couples and families at the weekend. Tatton Park, Old Hall and Gardens are within easy reach and after a busy day, there’s a comfortable bed, an inviting indoor swimming pool, a sauna, a spa pool (for childrens swim times please contact hotel directly), a fully-equipped gym, tennis courts and acres of grounds back at Cranage Hall plus complimentary on-site parking Just minutes from junction 18 of the M6 in Cheshire and surrounded by great facilities and secluded grounds, this venue has relaxation written all over it. A good, central location in the North West of England, within seconds you can be on your way to Chester, Manchester and the Peak District and it’s a great base to explore this entire region.
Showing Monday 20 April 2015 to Tuesday 21 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Games Console, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Cranage Hall in Cheshire are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
OVER NIGHT STAY 7/8 APRIL 2015
We chose this hotel as a stop over on our way home from Scotland so we could visit Jodrel Bank which is close by and because of the attached leisure facility (we enjoyed the pool).
This was our first stay and we were very pleased with our choice; the facade is country house, the rooms and the facilities are modern, clean and spacious. The young staff, particularly in the restuarant, were very helpful and everything was as you would expect. It is clearly set up to handle large business meetings and such gatherings as weddings although none were on during our stay. The only slight problem was we sleep with the windows open and you can hear the traffic noise from the M6 accross the fields but so as ti disturb us too much.
Fantastic place, very classy with a convenient proximity to M6.
Leisure facilities are also nice. We also used an open lounge with refreshment facilities for a business meeting. This was an additional bonus. Will definitely use this place again and would recommend it to my colleagues.