- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"the room was on the small side but perfectly equipped with all the necessary accoutrements needed for a nights stay. The bed and pillows wer..."
"Excellent value for money, lovely room with comfy bed and god quality soft furnishings. The breakfast is amazing with so much choice you can..."
"The website doesn't lie; we were told it was a small room and that honest appraisal meant it fitted the bill. Good location, nice staff, exc..."
"Lovely little hotel, very friendly and dog made to feel welcome...."
"Despite the smallish room, the warmth of the welcome and the wonderful food,not to mention the amazing view, ensured a most enjoyable stay...."
About the hotel
The Royal Harbour Hotel is a delightful quirky 27 bedroom townhouse hotel that stands on a beautiful Georgian crescent with magnificent views of the harbour and sea. Simplicity, elegance and eccentricity go hand in hand! We are also lucky to include in our hotel the charming 30 cover Empire Room restaurant, which serves great food in a charming club like setting. We are rated very highly on Trip Advisor and have won their Certificate of Excellence for five years in a row, granting us ‘Hall of Fame’ status! Bedrooms at the front are smaller and cosy, but have the view, those at the back are bigger and quieter.
The first floor suite has a coal fire and French windows that open onto covered balconies. You get crisp linen, duck-down pillows, LED Smart TV’s with Freeview , turndown in the evening and excellent shower rooms. 19 of our bedrooms are located in the main two townhouses spread over 3 floors. Another 8 newly refurbished bedrooms are located in our recently acquired townhouse located only 39 steps away from the main hotel. The WiFi is strong, widespread and complimentary. Breakfast is a leisurely feast with cured hams, warm croissants and smoked salmon together with a fully cooked breakfast for those who wish. We are ideally located within easy reach of the railway station, the’ Blue Flag’ award winning beach, the seafront, the yacht marina, the ferry terminal, local pubs and restaurants as well as a diverse selection of local shops in the town centre. There are many excellent golf courses within the vicinity. There is ample on street parking as well as a very small private off street car park. Please ask for a space. The Royal Harbour Hotel is extremely good value for money, so whether you are here on business or just down for a few days of refreshing sea air, then do try us.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 00:00 hours
- Until 00:00 hours
- 04/04/2015 to 26/12/2015 - Min 2 nights stay over Bank Holiday Weekends/ Christmas and new Year. Afternoon tea every Saturday from 15:00 to 17:00 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
95% would recommend it to a friend
A lovely Nights Rest
the room was on the small side but perfectly equipped with all the necessary accoutrements needed for a nights stay.
The bed and pillows were very comfortable and the large head on the shower and good water pressure meant a exhilarating shower in the morning. the breakfast was first rate as was the service throughout our stay at this clean and welcoming hotel. my only grumble would be the lack or parking in the street outside the hotel however a 5 minute walk to a multi storey which costs only £3 or £4 for a 24 hours stay was acceptable.
Excellent value for money, lovely room with comfy bed and god quality soft furnishings.
The breakfast is amazing with so much choice you can't go wrong. Will definitely stay again when in the area.