- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"Despite the smallish room, the warmth of the welcome and the wonderful food,not to mention the amazing view, ensured a most enjoyable stay...."
"At first sight we thought the hotel would be drab and tired but we were pleasantly surprised to find a very comfortable room with welcome ex..."
"Very quirky little hotel, great style to the furnishings and some lovely artwork! Didn't spend a lot of time in there to be honest. Myself a..."
"A beautifully unique place, with lovely sitting-rooms and the accommodation (high up on the 3rd floor of the annexe building) was comfortabl..."
"We booked this room at late notice. It was a small, cosy room which was excellent value for money. The breakfast in the morning was really g..."
About the hotel
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 00:00 hours
- Until 00:00 hours
- 04/04/2015 to 26/12/2015 - Min 2 nights stay over Bank Holiday Weekends/ Christmas and new Year. Afternoon tea every Saturday from 15:00 to 17:00 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Despite the smallish room, the warmth of the welcome and the wonderful food,not to mention the amazing view, ensured a most enjoyable stay.
I will be back. Often if I have my way!
At first sight we thought the hotel would be drab and tired but we were pleasantly surprised to find a very comfortable room with welcome extras.
Breakfast was great. Service good. Lots of extra touches. Would definitely stay again. Lovely position