- Very Good
- 52 guest reviews
"Excellent service. Allowed to book in very early. Fantastic breakfast...."
"Room was tired in comparison to public areas of hotel and mattress definitely needed replacing, slept on sofa, it was more comfortable, husb..."
"Very pleasant stay...."
"We stayed in 104 and on Saturday there was a wedding party on and we could hear the people and music till late, the wedding guess made a lot..."
"The room was fine apart from poor lighting : no overbed lighting to read books in bed , no standard lamp; for lighting had to have ceiling l..."
About the hotel
Nestled in 26 acres of landscaped grounds lies Eastwood Hall, perfectly located on the edge of Nottingham city centre. Access is easy from junctions 26 and 27 of the M1 motorway so business travellers can take advantage of the ample free onsite parking and be quickly on their way and weekend guests can relax in the peaceful grounds yet be close enough to all the great attractions that this area has to offer. You'll find Eastwood Hall is a great base for visiting Nottingham Castle, Sherwood Forest.
Slightly further afield, explore Chatsworth House or take a brisk walk or romantic stroll in the outstanding Peak District National Park. After a busy day, there’s an inviting indoor swimming pool, a sauna, a spa pool, a fully-equipped gym, tennis courts, acres of grounds and a relaxing bar back at Eastwood Hall which all overnight guests should take advantage of. Childrens splash times are available on a Saturday & Sunday between 3pm & 5pm and daily throughout the school holidays between 12:30pm and 1:30pm.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Business Centre , Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Allowed to book in very early. Fantastic breakfast.
Room was tired in comparison to public areas of hotel and mattress definitely needed replacing, slept on sofa, it was more comfortable, husband endured a night without sleep.
Prior to booking again I would enquire with regard to any room refurbishments.