- Very Good
- 54 guest reviews
"Very pleasant stay...."
"We stayed in 104 and on Saturday there was a wedding party on and we could hear the people and music till late, the wedding guess made a lot..."
"The room was fine apart from poor lighting : no overbed lighting to read books in bed , no standard lamp; for lighting had to have ceiling l..."
"The whole experience was great. Thank you to all the staff. One tiny point on the room. It would have been good to have two bedside tables a..."
"We live in London and were simply ending a reasonably priced overnight stay near Nottingham ...we were after visiting friend in the hospital..."
About the hotel
Nestled in 26 acres of landscaped grounds lies Eastwood Hall, perfectly located on the edge of Nottingham city centre. Access is easy from junctions 26 and 27 of the M1 motorway so business travellers can take advantage of the ample free onsite parking and be quickly on their way and weekend guests can relax in the peaceful grounds yet be close enough to all the great attractions that this area has to offer. You'll find Eastwood Hall is a great base for visiting Nottingham Castle, Sherwood Forest.
Slightly further afield, explore Chatsworth House or take a brisk walk or romantic stroll in the outstanding Peak District National Park. After a busy day, there’s an inviting indoor swimming pool, a sauna, a spa pool, a fully-equipped gym, tennis courts, acres of grounds and a relaxing bar back at Eastwood Hall which all overnight guests should take advantage of. Childrens splash times are available on a Saturday & Sunday between 3pm & 5pm and daily throughout the school holidays between 12:30pm and 1:30pm.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Business Centre , Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Very pleasant stay.
becareful which room you get!
We stayed in 104 and on Saturday there was a wedding party on and we could hear the people and music till late, the wedding guess made a lot of noise going down the hall.
Felt like a cheap pub!!. Outstanding was the lady who take our names for breakfast and took us to our seats, happy, postive and proffessional. Some people had to wait a long time due to volume of customers on Sunday breakfast.