- 41 guest reviews
"Set in beautiful countryside this had the potential to be an idyllic weekend stay in rural England. However our room was in need of redecora..."
"Excellent setting and accommodation...."
"Lovely place! A little bit out of the way, but the hotel has everything you need. Nice quiet roads around for any runners or travelling with..."
"Our room was poky and required tetris-style furniture rearrangement to get the cot in (revealing a grim unclean carpet beneath the bed with..."
"The bedroom was very poor, it was tiny and the TV looked like something out of the 80s. The bathroom was very shabby and stains all over the..."
About the hotel
Horwood House, set in 38 acres of stunning grounds, is a country house with modern facilities. Located just 15 minutes from central Milton Keynes and Milton Keynes Station, less than one hour’s commute from Central London to Horwood House itself and just 15 minutes’ drive from the M1 and M40 motorway networks and less than an hour drive from Luton Airport.
Horwood House is ideal for business travellers wanting to re-charge after a busy day and great value for couples and families visiting the local area.
Horwood House is a great base to explore the local attractions or visit local events, including Silverstone Race Circuit and its many events, Woburn Abbey, Milton Keynes Xscape and Milton Keynes Shopping Centre.
Enjoy the complimentary leisure facilities including indoor swimming pool, gym and sauna, all-weather tennis court and jogging track (please note the leisure club is open to over 18’s only, however, Splash Sessions are available during July and August). A full restaurant and bar menu is available Monday to Sunday. Room service is not available.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel and public parking is possible. All rooms feature safety deposit box, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, iron and board and telephone In each room.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Tennis Courts , Snooker/Billiards , [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
54% would recommend it to a friend
The house promised so much but it was a let down.
The front and reception looked amazing and the grounds were fab - but to be honest it was very premier inn bedrooms, dining room and bar.
Beautiful but disappointing
Set in beautiful countryside this had the potential to be an idyllic weekend stay in rural England.
However our room was in need of redecorating and we only had one towel in a twin room. A previous reviewer appreciated the restaurant's training program which provided a refreshing aspect to our meal and as we had very early starts the grab and go was much appreciated.
In room entertainment was dated and the TV didn't work after the first day ( no time to complain/. Altogether too pricey for the standard of accommodation. In